Able Xavier Converts to Islam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
fuckin 9 years old girls is wrong whether you do it now,before 10.000 years or in a milenium from now.Even worse he married her when she was six,good for him for keeping the beast on the cage for three whole years.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
It's inappropriate and ignorant to apply modern moral standards and mores to people of antiquity. They literally lived in a different world.
the idea in and of itseld triggers natural protection and desctruction instincts, or so I'm told.

Natural Law is unyeilding and has been. It's not ignorant to expect people to have such intstincts.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Okay, so what? So, some guy, way back in the day did somethings and said somethings about something you choose to believe in. I could see, maybe listening to that guy, himself, but why conform your life to other peoples idea of something that has no direct relation to yourself?
It has relations to myself as it gives me some stability and confidence in my future instead of thinking that I'm going nowhere after death.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
fuckin 9 years old girls is wrong whether you do it now,before 10.000 years or in a milenium from now.Even worse he married her when she was six,good for him for keeping the beast on the cage for three whole years.
Girls at that time were getting married at such early ages. Muhammad's daughter too, married when she was 9. We are talking about hundreds of years ago, do you know?

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Are modern Muslims allowed to bang 9 year old chicks?

If the great prophet could it's only logical to assume that his followers have the same right..right?What does the holy Koran say about this important subject?

Jul 12, 2002
You speak out of ignorance and hate. People of that time had different moral standards from us and they believed them to be as good and just as ours today. Who are you to judge them for that? The rate of infant mortality and death from childbirth was so great, in antiquity, that the mores surrounding marriage and sex were formed to continue the population. We have the luxury of considering peoples mental and physical well-being ahead of the need to continue the population. People of antiquity had no such luxury.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
If Mohammed was a prophey how come he denounce pigs, pigs aren't unclean therefore he made that up, if he made one thing up....
Even if pigs are clean, God has to put us in exams to see how much we obey him and listen to his orders.

That is why he told us to turn around al-Kaaba, fast Ramadan, pray 5 times a day, pay money to poor people, do not eat pigs in order to have a way to get those committed to do all these duties to enter promised heaven.

Many people maybe good but they have to do some physical actions to prove that they deserve to enter God's heaven.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Even if pigs are clean, God has to put us in exams to see how much we obey him and listen to his orders.

That is why he told us to turn around al-Kaaba, fast Ramadan, pray 5 times a day, pay money to poor people, do not eat pigs in order to have a way to get those committed to do all these duties to enter promised heaven.

Many people maybe good but they have to do some physical actions to prove that they deserve to enter God's heaven.
So basically there's a blatant lie in the Qu'ran and your teachers have turned it into a test because the book is infallable?

Jul 12, 2002
It has relations to myself as it gives me some stability and confidence in my future instead of thinking that I'm going nowhere after death.
Why should not knowing what happens after death influence you to follow someone else's orders? I mean, you know for yourself what is right and what is wrong, and whether something will make the world better or not. Why do you need someone to tell what to eat and wear and how to live and what to believe? Is it simply fear of death or societal pressure? Why not follow your own path? You have no reason to believe that Islam will lead you to a better "afterlife" or any afterlife at all...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You speak out of ignorance and hate. People of that time had different moral standards from us and they believed them to be as good and just as ours today. Who are you to judge them for that? The rate of infant mortality and death from childbirth was so great, in antiquity, that the mores surrounding marriage and sex were formed to continue the population. We have the luxury of considering peoples mental and physical well-being ahead of the need to continue the population. People of antiquity had no such luxury.
:agree:

All that was needed was the girl to get her period.

Jul 12, 2002

Pish posh. the idea that a creator of immeasurable power and influence specifically designed banal tests like not eating pig to see who obey s him the most is absolutely preposterous. That kind of thing is what convinces me that religion is made up by people to control other people and not by god and not for the greater good.

Jul 12, 2002
I believe it's closer to 11 when puberty starts with 24 months until full maturity but eeeeew, let's not do this at all, issue closed.
Obviously it varies from woman to woman, I believe 11 is an average. But, yeah, it's a bit icky to think about too much.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Erm...I don't want to get too far into this, but a significant portion of the female population reaches sexual maturity at or before age 9... that is true today and I assume it was true then, as well.
From what i've been told, in the Arab peninsula, where the weather is much hotter, girls get their period earlier than girls in Europe.

Btw, even though, as stated many times here already, there were perfectly valid reasons to have sex with 9, 10, 11, 12 year old girls, I still find imagining our predecessors, some of them even in their 50s or 60s (who didn't brush their teeth for ages and didn't wash themselves for weeks), having sex with girls of that age incredibly annoying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)