Abdul Rahman Baba - FC Augsburg - LB (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yah IMO asamoahs best position is as a CM, we just haven't seen it much. We need to invest in a LB.

And what is this about Allan? Juve has an agreement for him? He's a horse, but I don't know where he'd fit
yes, we have an agreement with him and Udinese too aparently. also, he would be signed if we dont sign Witsel (though i think its more likely if Pirlo leaves) and he would rotate with Marchisio at DM and could also play as a CM when Vidal&Pogba need rest...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This guy looks half decent to me. If we're gettinf him, let's do it asap so Evra can start teaching him a thing or two.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
As long as africa cup is a thing, i would absolutly not have more african players. The use up non eu player spot and is more than likely only available for 50% of the season. Having key african players can cost scudettos and cl

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
So 1 month is 50% of the season now? :howler:
Well there is 1 month in a different continent playing lots of matches, which drains energy both physically and mentally. Asamoahs first season here: great before christmas ; useless after africa cup.

If you think beeing 1 month away from the team, doesnt have further implications, thats pretty stupied

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No you are pretty stupid for the previous statement. They are missed and its an adjustment, buts its one month, nothing more.

Apr 19, 2007
Both of you are a little dramatic. Its somewhere in between really. It does hurt them in terms of being around the team and stuff but not detrimental. Still why would we get a left back to be the backup or starter with Asamoah in the future if they both leave???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)