Aaron Ramsey (34 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
100%

- - - Updated - - -

No one is foolish enough to take on the contract Paratici offered which as approved by Agnelli

We will continue to eat the salary and he will leave on a free

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Funny how he can still argue that our medical staff is his undoing. Spend most of his time on the sidelines in Arsenal, Juve and now Rangers, still it's our poor medical staff ruining his career. Not like those magical Wales medics.
He is right about our medical staff but sadly, dear Aaron, your body is only fit for a desk-job. Fortunately, you managed to trick everyone you aren't and become a rich man conning everyone. If you have any other tricks up your sleeves, please do share them with me.
Ramsey is a fraud, but our medical staff is horrible indeed.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Damn… he missed his PK and Rangers went on to lose the final because of it.

Going to be even harder now to fool someone to actually pay something for him, instead it’s just going to be us paying to terminate his contract.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What an awful penalty that was, it looked like he didn’t even attempt to score.

This idiot better be terminated, I would rather we pay him off than have him on the weekly payroll. Such a shame rangers have lost a European trophy because of this absolute embarrassment of a footballer

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What’s most funny is that he was subbed in at the 117th minute precisely so he can be involved in the PK shootout, pretty much the only thing they found him useful for, and even so he managed to bottle it in major fashion. :lol:

Gotta feel a bit for the guy as he is probably devastated aswell but i really do hope that one way or another we manage to get rid of him for good this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)