Aaron Ramsey (29 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The problem Spurs faced was that Dybala had sold his image rights to make money from his “personal likeness” to a company based in Malta and owned by his former agent, Pierpaolo Triulzi. Tottenham would have wanted to use Dybala's image to sell merchandise, making money on their investment in him.Jan 1, 2020
i remember that. but i don't remember being reported that levy backed out of the deal, and the "news" on the agreement between the clubs and player involved were from unreliable sources too. dybala wasn't reported to be too keen on the move to boot with.

so it's hardly a proof for what you wrote. if you can't find better sources then let's leave it like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
i remember that. but i don't remember being reported that levy backed out of the deal, and the "news" on the agreement between the clubs and player involved were from unreliable sources too. dybala wasn't reported to be too keen on the move to boot with.

so it's hardly a proof for what you wrote. if you can't find better sources then let's leave it like that.
Bruh
Screenshot_20220506-000506_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220506-000500_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Due to Dybala’s selling of his image rights to a third party company owned by Triulzi, Tottenham Hotspur would have been required to negotiate with the company to use Dybala’s image to sell merchandise. It has been reported that Tottenham has been quoted for £14 million to purchase the Argentinian’s image rights. Tottenham refused and Dybala’s transfer to the London club was voided.

- - - Updated - - -

And then this
Juventus Striker Paulo Dybala Resolves Image Rights Dispute. February 1, 2021

The Argentinan foward reaches conclusion to longstanding image rights case with former agent Pierpaolo Triulzi.
Dybala is expected to pay an estimated sum of five to six million euros to resolve the image rights case dating back to 2015, prior to the footballer’s involvement with current club Juventus.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bruh
Screenshot_20220506-000506_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220506-000500_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Due to Dybala’s selling of his image rights to a third party company owned by Triulzi, Tottenham Hotspur would have been required to negotiate with the company to use Dybala’s image to sell merchandise. It has been reported that Tottenham has been quoted for £14 million to purchase the Argentinian’s image rights. Tottenham refused and Dybala’s transfer to the London club was voided.

- - - Updated - - -

And then this
Juventus Striker Paulo Dybala Resolves Image Rights Dispute. February 1, 2021

The Argentinan foward reaches conclusion to longstanding image rights case with former agent Pierpaolo Triulzi.
Dybala is expected to pay an estimated sum of five to six million euros to resolve the image rights case dating back to 2015, prior to the footballer’s involvement with current club Juventus.
Source doesn't mean a Google search result of random football sites (from the hundreds available) copy pasting the same story from goal.com, a source would be a direct quote from his agent, for example.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Romano, Di Marzio, suns, Telegraph, independent are not reliable sources ? Just stop.
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/the...nham-deal-image-rights-issue-has-to-be-solved
spend the next 10 minutes with googling and understanding the meaning of the word proof.

also, nobody said that the issue didn't exist, that's what you're way too dense to understand. i remember those articles, but i don't remember reading anything reliable about levy putting an end to the negotiations (or as you said, "fuck this guy")

also romano as reliable :rofl: guy literally said that juve won't sign vlahovic this winter. sun :baus: that's a tabloid, son

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
spend the next 10 minutes with googling and understanding the meaning of the word proof.

also, nobody said that the issue didn't exist, that's what you're way too dense to understand. i remember those articles, but i don't remember reading anything reliable about levy putting an end to the negotiations (or as you said, "fuck this guy")
So now Levy have no say in spurs transfers? :lol: what's next? Agnelli doesn't approve Juventus transfers? :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

also romano as reliable :rofl: guy literally said that juve won't sign vlahovic this winter. sun :baus: that's a tabloid, son
Even Arrivabene has said that we won't buy in January

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Romano, suns, Telegraph, independent are not reliable sources ?
You've got it, nice.

You can see how it works if you read the articles and publishing times, Romano is just repeating baseless claims from English media in the morning, then The Independent run the story in the afternoon. The Sun? Yikes. You really have no idea what a source actually is.

Anyway, this is Ramsey thread.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You've got it, nice.

You can see how it works if you read the articles and publishing times, Romano is just repeating baseless claims from English media in the morning, then The Independent run the story in the afternoon. The Sun? Yikes. You really have no idea what a source actually is.

Anyway, this is Ramsey thread.
Oh, yes, every single newspaper, agent, got it wrong and spreading rumours on purpose. You are as delusional as Allegri's cultists then.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh, every single newspaper, agent, got it wrong and spreading rumours on purpose.
No, one gets it wrong and then others repeat it because they simply don't care, football transfer rumours are an endless cycle of news to keep people clicking and it's business competition.

You're being a bit gullible here RUS. If his former agent comes out and says he was close to joining Spurs then that's a source. If he joins Spurs for free and his current agent or Dybala himself say he nearly joined Spurs in 2019 then that's a source straight from the horse's mouth. What you have is just a transfer rumour.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
No, one gets it wrong and then others repeat it because they simply don't care, football transfer rumours are an endless cycle of news to keep people clicking and it's business competition.

You're being a bit gullible here RUS. If his former agent comes out and says he was close to joining Spurs then that's a source. If he joins Spurs for free and his current agent or Dybala himself say he nearly joined Spurs in 2019 then that's a source straight from the horse's mouth. What you have is just a transfer rumour.
you're just deliberately spreading demagoguery.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...You are as delusional as Allegri's cultists then.
you're just deliberately spreading demagoguery.
:rofl:

doesn't understand the meaning of complicated words like proof and reliable information, gets personal with jay of all people here. dude's 100% beyond repair

@maxi there are some posts above you're yet to like, love, agree with or mark useful

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:rofl:

doesn't understand the meaning of complicated words like proof and reliable information, gets personal with jay of all people here. dude's 100% beyond repair

@maxi there are some posts above you're yet to like, love, agree with or mark useful
it's you who doesn't understand that you're making a fool of yourself for 24/7. For him a reliable source is the player's agent, okay, then tell me the players' agents are never lying? football players don't lie too? Yes or no? And if they do lie, even if from time to time, can we believe to EVERY single agent then? see? this is an example of demagogy about what is reliable and what is not for me and him

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Anyone watched him play for Rangers so far? How is he faring?

Always liked him as a player and it sucks that injuries ruined his time here. It would be nice if he wins Europa.

Atleast one Juve player with a European medal :baus:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Always liked him as a player and it sucks that injuries ruined his time here. It would be nice if he wins Europa.

Real shame that he was plagued by injuries here, quality player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
British newspapers still widely report that he is paid £400k a week. This is a prime example of what @JuveJay is talking about. One reports something untrue and the rest just copy it as though it is fact.

Usual story, he's played well when he is fit but picked up injuries a get get a run of games.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
British newspapers still widely report that he is paid £400k a week. This is a prime example of what @JuveJay is talking about. One reports something untrue and the rest just copy it as though it is fact.
Usual story, he's played well when he is fit but picked up injuries a get get a run of games.
So? As I said, discussing which source is reliable and which is not is demagogy from scratch.
This article:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...main-deadline-day-a9047451.html#comments-area
This is the author - Miguel Delaney is The Independent’s award-winning Chief Football Writer. He has written for the publication since 2011 and focuses mainly on the Premier League and Champions League.
Can we trust him or not? By JuveJay's views, we can't because he is not players agent, by my views we can, why? because he's a respectful journalist that works for a respectful newspaper that we can trust. Can he be wrong? yes. What are the odds that he decided to publish unverified information? Very little. Why? Because he cares about his own reputation as a journalist, if he will start to spread fakes he will lose all his credibility and he definitely doesn't want it. see?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)