Aaron Ramsey (26 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At Rangers he has his own dedicated fitness regime, same with Wales. I doubt Rangers could possibly afford him without him taking a ridiculous pay cut, but hopefully it puts him in the shop window.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The Welsh who is on loan at Rangers is out (again) due to injury problems: the possibility of him staying in Glasgow is reduced to almost zero. There is still the (expensive) contract with the bianconeri that runs until June 2023.

[Giovanni Albanese - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They are, he's not playing though.

Actually agree with RUS here, as I've said before - a fit Ramsey is useful for any team, he does things and makes runs that are hard to follow, gets into good areas. We could do with a player like that. But he's a crock so burn and destroy.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
We should sell him this summer to help fund SMS.
From my point of view, any player that have only 1 year left on his contract should be either renewed or sold. Its really stupid that Dybala and probably Bernardeschi are about to leave Juventus for free. Look for Milan as example - first Donnarumma and Calhanoglu and now Kessie is about to leave them for free. Its around 100m of lost profit.

- - - Updated - - -

This “performance” leading Rangers to a mighty victory should help us do that.
He's injured and barely plays for them, his football career is pretty much done, somehow you enjoy when player is plagued by injuries.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
From my point of view, any player that have only 1 year left on his contract should be either renewed or sold. Its really stupid that Dybala and probably Bernardeschi are about to leave Juventus for free. Look for Milan as example - first Donnarumma and Calhanoglu and now Kessie is about to leave them for free. Its around 100m of lost profit.

- - - Updated - - -

He's injured and barely plays for them, his football career is pretty much done, somehow you enjoy when player is plagued by injuries.
imo players like Berna and especially Dybala should have been renewed or sold when there were two years on the contract not one.

Either way we will be stuck paying a decent amount of Ramsey's wage for the remainder of his contract. Nobody else is going to have him anything close to 250k a week

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
prove it

- - - Updated - - -

so ramsey can finally play an international cup final - with rangers lol

you can't make this shit up :baus:
The problem Spurs faced was that Dybala had sold his image rights to make money from his “personal likeness” to a company based in Malta and owned by his former agent, Pierpaolo Triulzi. Tottenham would have wanted to use Dybala's image to sell merchandise, making money on their investment in him.Jan 1, 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)