Aaron Ramsey (10 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I hate this guy more than I ever hated Khedira. At least Khedira gave us some solid seasons/moments. The fuck has this gimp ever done for juve except steal money and playing time from younger talents?

Signing him was one thing. Doubling down and trying to give him playing time when it’s beyond clear he can’t be trusted is another. Shame on management.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I like him as a player but man, his luck with injuries is the worst. Almost feel bad for hin. Anytime he got into any sort of rhythm, in came an injury to bring him back to square one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Outside of his leg fracture over a decade ago, almost all his injuries are muscle related. He’s either not taking care of his body or it’s genetic. Either way, it’s only gonna get worse as he ages. Stick a fork in him.

Jun 16, 2020
The board/manager is to blame. Should’ve been tranferlisted as soon as the mercato opened, everyone knew that he’s struggling with injuries. It won’t change.

Khedira, Ramsey, Costa; all those guys are made of glass and somehow our board believed in them. I want to give some credits to Sami at least he had some good games here and there

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The board/manager is to blame. Should’ve been tranferlisted as soon as the mercato opened, everyone knew that he’s struggling with injuries. It won’t change.

Khedira, Ramsey, Costa; all those guys are made of glass and somehow our board believed in them. I want to give some credits to Sami at least he had some good games here and there
I think it’s more of a case of nobody wanting him rather than management believing in him. High wages, never healthy, average performances when he is...why would any club want him?

My problem is this idea that if we’re stuck with him we should try and find playing time for him. No, FUCK that. He’s sunk cost. You may as well burn that money you owe him. Just tell him to stay home and focus on other players.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Outside of his leg fracture over a decade ago, almost all his injuries are muscle related. He’s either not taking care of his body or it’s genetic. Either way, it’s only gonna get worse as he ages. Stick a fork in him.
He's just not used to the amount of practices and games around. Anybody who never paid the dues and took care of their bodies, like literally building the recovery capacity and all the movements etc. will break down like that. People pulling the groins after covid breaks left and right for doing the office jobs and turning their backs to exercising.

It's probably too late to build the pyramid that the body is. Weak in the bottom and it collapses like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)