Aaron Ramsey (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So Ramsey is injured, Arthur still recovering, Locatelli new, Bentancur still shite, and Mckennie being sold because we need a non-EU spot for Jesus.

Hope Danilo likes playing in midfield.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Max wanted to keep him no?
what other choices did he have? when you have a player with zero offers, you can't go and say publicly that "i want this guy out, but he earns too much here, so shit happens". all you can say is confirm your trust in the player and hope for the best.

with ramsey, the best is some games without an injury. it was nice while it lasted lol

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I think there definitely would have been teams interested in England. His reputation is still good there.

I think the issue would be finding a team that he would accept. It is hard to see City, Chelsea, Utd or Liverpool going for him. I doubt he'd go to Spurs. He probably wouldn't go for anyone else other than Arsenal.
Did you read his interviews about his experience in Juve while he was with the NT this summer? Surely seemed like a man who'd want to leave

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what other choices did he have? when you have a player with zero offers, you can't go and say publicly that "i want this guy out, but he earns too much here, so shit happens". all you can say is confirm your trust in the player and hope for the best.

with ramsey, the best is some games without an injury. it was nice while it lasted lol
Fagioli.

Rovella.

Ranocchia.

Hell. Bonucci used to play CM when he was youth.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Fagioli.

Rovella.

Ranocchia.

Hell. Bonucci used to play CM when he was youth.
you posted "max wanted to keep him". the choice i mentioned refers to the mercato, and it has nothing to do with fagioli or ranocchia as ramsey has zero offers, so the club is forced to keep him, regardless of what allegri wants. also, it's juventus, it's not the coach who runs the mercato.

btw rovella, let's not even go there, man. we have a contract with genoa for his loan until next summer. he's not even our player at the moment.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you asked "max wanted to keep him?". the choice i mentioned refers to the mercato, and it has nothing to do with fagioli or ranocchia as ramsey has zero offers, so the club is forced to keep him, regardless of what allegri wants. also, it's juventus, it's not the coach who runs the mercato.

btw rovella, let's not even go there, man. we have a contract with genoa for his loan until next summer. he's not even our player at the moment.
edited

- - - Updated - - -

per rovella - doesn't mean we couldn't have tried to negotiate an end to it and give them someone else.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
OMG this POS not wanting to leave and now injured. The balls you got staying somewhere your not wanted. Once he gets better just him on the bench until he leaves or he rots. I wouldn't play him ever again no matter what.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I just read that Ramsey has never played two complete official games in a row with Juventus…

anybody knows if this is true?

it’s so incredible bad that it’s funny at this point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)