Aaron Ramsey (13 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So he was successful in Prem ?! Thus guy sucks balls , pls leave asap , release him for free I don't care , he sucks big time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I think his biggest problem is that he's lacked continuity. Whenever he finally got a string of games, he got injured not long after and had to start from square one again when he returned. Before the break, he was excellent against Inter but now he's back to being mediocre after some time on the treatment table. Now approaching 30, playing so irregularly can only adversely impact your form and overall level.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
He’s a much MUCH better than his current form. Definitely someone worth having.

He was finally getting his act together but the COVID break completely screwed him over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Disappointed that he didn't keep himself in shape while time off. Hope Aaron isn't one those of American sport guys who gets the big money and gets lazy. Was bigger supporter of getting him than the excitement of overhyped Can coming. The guy can SCORE goals. More than any mid on the team going forward to 2020-21. Even the likes of Marchisio (love the legend) and other mids who wore the Juve colors of late don't find the back of the net like him.

Not being on the pitch cause of injuries though makes him useless. And not being on the pitch for letting yourself get out of match shape, is totally unacceptable! Wake up or thinking only a change of scenery is needed won't be the answer. Won't have better offensive talent than CR7 and #10 to play with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)