Aaron Ramsey (20 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He’s a much MUCH better than his current form. Definitely someone worth having.

He was finally getting his act together but the COVID break completely screwed him over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeh , just like Costa.

We need to sell. Theres no point in risking it with him and his injury record. Thats the truth.

xIt was a mistake that Paratici needs to fix, and learn to never gamble again on guys with problematic injury records, ever. We simply lose too much money hoping for them to be fit, just to get injured in the next week.

MDS, Costa and Ramsey need to go. We dont have the luxury of pampering them anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Though MDS would be the only one I would let go, good point you make. Yes, if injuries continue no doubt will get very little for them. Though how much could Juve get now?
No idea, bcause unlike other unwanted players, is very difficult to sell a player who cannot even play.

Pjaca, Mds, Costa, Ramsey, khedira.... these are players we will lose for peanuts because how can you sell them to start with? Everyone will try to lower what u ask because they are simply damaged goods.

At this point, not having them on our payrole and making space in our roster is the best we can hope.

It is this bad.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He just looks out of his depth and his body language and lack of confidence seems to manifest in poor decision making and bad touches.
I don’t think those things can be blamed on fitness. He just doesn’t look like he feels like he belongs here.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
After all still our highest scoring midfielder. Maybe it doesn't say much but to be honest as soon as he found his rhythm the season got paused.

With a little more familiarity and seeing as how Ramsey was playing before the pandemic and Rabiot after, I'm choosing to be a little bit more optimistic about the whole thing.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck off , one of the worst transfers ever , absolutely shit player,doesn't offer nothing,give him for free he sucks

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think he can be useful but he needs continuity and needs to play LCM. But I wouldn't say he's starter quality (normally, but current midfield is a mess) at Juve, and for depth we might be better suited with different profiles of players

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think he can be useful but he needs continuity and needs to play LCM. But I wouldn't say he's starter quality (normally, but current midfield is a mess) at Juve, and for depth we might be better suited with different profiles of players
Main problem is he wasn't fit and was therefore bland or bad. Last game before the pandemic he scored and assisted against Inter and was coming good the last few games before that. We can count players decisive in a big game on one hand, so there might be potential. Id give him another season. If it doesn't work out, sell.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He's a good player but not what Juve needs. At his best for Arsenal, he was the kind of midfielder that made darting runs into the box to score goals. He's not a creator or dictator of play.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He's a good player but not what Juve needs. At his best for Arsenal, he was the kind of midfielder that made darting runs into the box to score goals. He's not a creator or dictator of play.
He can't run , cannot control the ball , doesn't offer absolutely nothing nothing, i would rather see Khedira than this clown . Shity player, I would be willing to terminate his contract, I hate him that much. I don't hate footballers except Amauri,Melo and now this guy .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Main problem is he wasn't fit and was therefore bland or bad. Last game before the pandemic he scored and assisted against Inter and was coming good the last few games before that. We can count players decisive in a big game on one hand, so there might be potential. Id give him another season. If it doesn't work out, sell.
He should definitely stay another season (unless we can make huge plusvalenza/use him for a Pogba maybe...) but we need clear starters ahead of him. If he can stay fit and gain chemistry and rhythm with the rest of the team with off the bench cameos 1st half of the season, I think he can be a reliable 4th/5th option for this team in the 2nd half of the season. I just don't think he's someone id considered a starter here under normal circumstances. And for the bench I prefer eclectic and grinta, so he's kind of a misfit imo

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He should definitely stay another season (unless we can make huge plusvalenza/use him for a Pogba maybe...) but we need clear starters ahead of him. If he can stay fit and gain chemistry and rhythm with the rest of the team with off the bench cameos 1st half of the season, I think he can be a reliable 4th/5th option for this team in the 2nd half of the season. I just don't think he's someone id considered a starter here under normal circumstances. And for the bench I prefer eclectic and grinta, so he's kind of a misfit imo
8m/y for 5th option ? No thanks, sell him , get Locatelli who's already better player,younger and can actually run and play football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)