Aaron Ramsey (13 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He scored 4 goals in 1300 minutes compare to Rabiot who scored 1 in 2400 minutes. If he stays fit id keep Ramsey
The fact that he only played 1300 minutes is a red flag for me.
I like the guy, I wouldn't mind keeping him, but if an offer comes along, it's best to sell him and buy someone who doesn't have these fitness issues.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The fact that he only played 1300 minutes is a red flag for me.
I like the guy, I wouldn't mind keeping him, but if an offer comes along, it's best to sell him and buy someone who doesn't have these fitness issues.
Sarri didnt start him, he gave him last 20 mins or so. He wasnt injured all the times.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
did you see him play? the guy after lockdown could not string asingle backpass and gave away the ball like it was his virginity
Lets be honest Sarri was absolutely clueless on how to use him, first he tried to play him behind the strikers, he even played Ramsey out on the wing, and by this stage he more or less didn't have much faith to give Ramsey the continuity to play in a midfield 3.

I still remain firm in the belief that ramsey is actually the only midfielder we have that actually runs beyond the oppositions line of defence, I wouldn't mind keeping him as long as Pirlo shows belief in him.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
He scored 4 goals in 1300 minutes compare to Rabiot who scored 1 in 2400 minutes. If he stays fit id keep Ramsey
Ramsey is the better player but he plays in a more crucial role and closer to goal- more goal contribution expected from that role and also he's often injured. Rabiot can used be used as midfield runner who's not expected to score or assist.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ramsey can be useful coming off the bench. I don't mind keeping him. We just can't go into the season having to rely on him to start almost every match.
He is making a killing though. Do we want bench options that are sometimes fit/sometimes not making that much money to be sometimes useful? :grin:

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
He is making a killing though. Do we want bench options that are sometimes fit/sometimes not making that much money to be sometimes useful? :grin:
If the list of players to expel wasn't so long then I would agree. But considering there is still Khedira, Higuain, Berna, Costa, De Sciglio, and Rugani on thesquad, Ramsey ranks low compared to those bums.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I will keep Rabiot over Ramsey, he is younger, fitter , the reason to offload Ramsey is, for a backup it is better if we can get player who earn not as much as Ramsey
We sell him for around 20m then with that money we use to get Locatelli, with around 3-4m salary . younger, fitter and we can rotate our midfield when we have fixture congestion

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Basically same feeling as with Berna, Costa and Danilo have no problem seeing him leave the team but also not worried if he stays, he could still be useful but if he can bring us some milions then why not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)