Aaron Ramsey (18 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tici had a bad summer, which is crazy to say since that window included de ligt. He’s done better this year but if he can’t find clubs to drop the deadwood on, were fucked, and it’s his (and marotta) fault.
Yup, it is like you said.

We have a lot of issues that are hanging since the marotta mercatos... and yes Paratici had a very rough summer. This summer will be his real test, because he fouled it last one.

By starters, for wanting to sell dybala, by not selling the leeches, but adquiring players who were coming from very difficult situations (ramsey rabiot) instead of going for something more secure.

If he fails to fix our problems at the side of our formation, and if he fails to sell deadwood... his position should be evaluated without doutbs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Sadly I have to agree. The player we saw at Arsenal and this version or Ramsey are 2 different people. He runs around like a headless chicken and misplaces passes like they’re going out of fashion.

best we can hope is an exchange with a PL team but there aren’t many that would want him and certainly not on the wages we pay him

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
its just a constant cycle, if fit he starts imo, he is a very good player, dynamic and great at progressing the ball and making runs into the box, but if he is injured every 5 seconds then he can never gain any momentum.

Fit --> plays average/bad games --> gets some consistency plays well --> injured for a few games ---> gets fit --- so on so on.

i would definently entertain some offers for him

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
The last few games he was a headless chicken that did nothing.
I hope we still win the scudetto early and can start him for some games, maybe consistency will get him back on his prime levels. Else i have no hope...

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Sarri throws him as a hail-marry to save the day when we are getting pounded and Aaron clearly tries too hard to do it and overdoes stuff. I just don't fucking get it why we start hopeless Miralem, we are getting overrun in the middle with him each and every time.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
The last game he started for us was against Inter were I thought he was very good. Clearly he’s lacking confidence ATM.

Sarri has some weird lineups sometimes, f.ex against Atalanta who steamrolled us he played Rabiot who is extremely one-footed on the right and Matuidi on the left. Why couldn’t he give Ramsey a start at the right like against Inter?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We must sell all of that fragile kind even though they are world best, they are no use if we cannot field them regularly

Maybe mid table EPL team with ambitious project will have interest in Ramsey
Teams like Newcastle United, Wolves

Wolves have so much exciting players, if we can get discount by offer them Ramsey
I will take one of Diogo Jota, Adama Traore or Ruben Neves

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yup,

Just sell. Not worth the headache with his health and fitness issues.

In fact from now on Juve should refrain from buying this kind of "Opportunity" players.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The last game he started for us was against Inter were I thought he was very good. Clearly he’s lacking confidence ATM.

Sarri has some weird lineups sometimes, f.ex against Atalanta who steamrolled us he played Rabiot who is extremely one-footed on the right and Matuidi on the left. Why couldn’t he give Ramsey a start at the right like against Inter?
This 1000x. It was a predictably horrible choice. Just impossible to understand

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Sarri needs to keep on giving him minutes since we practically won the Scudetto. A sharp Ramsey could make our midfield look decent and dare I say with him, Rabiot and Benta we could even beat Lyon

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)