Aaron Ramsey (3 Viewers)

athas

Jul 15, 2007
He really need to manage himself better. Enjoy biscuit and tea and comeback overweight after just 1-2 months is inexcusable. He's not deserved his pay check.

Apr 19, 2007
Id like him to get back to form and have him in the Berna role but I think at this point in the season the time has run out for that. Rabiot is rthe starter and hopefully we can get him into a costa role where he can come into the cm and make a difference if we need

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Always been a very good player but let's face it, injury prone and will always be. I know he was free but his wages are just ridiculous. If we can include him in a deal to get what we need then it would be ideal.

At this point i can see his as a super sub only if he gets his shit together.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why doesnt he play instead of berna?

he's can't be that much worse in training. and unlike berna he actually has had some important impact this season for juve.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
i like him, but he's never fit, started and finished only one game this season and he's not really an impact sub either. he's on massive wages as well.

sell.

everton are overpaying these days. let them have him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i like him, but he's never fit, started and finished only one game this season and he's not really an impact sub either. he's on massive wages as well.

sell.

everton are overpaying these days. let them have him.
I agree. Sell for profit, lower wage bill.

Buy in Italy for bench options.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I had high hopes and expectations, but his inability to stay fit was always going to be an issue. I know it's tempting to target "freebies" but we should always be careful with regards to their injury history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)