Aaron Ramsey (21 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was involved and fairly neat first half, if lightweight. Second half he was atrocious.

Mental issue here, reminds me of others we've had in the past who try too hard to get involved in everything.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He was involved and fairly neat first half, if lightweight. Second half he was atrocious.

Mental issue here, reminds me of others we've had in the past who try too hard to get involved in everything.
his passing was way too wasteful all game, lost most of his duels, didn't create anything. at least his positioning and speed was right, but the moment he touched the ball... deserved sub right after we conceded.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Show me just one user who thinks that.

Most were hoping for him to be an upgrade over aging Sami and Matuidi, a player to drive the ball forward, something we were missing. Can't recall anyone calling him a savior or anything like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal is 10th in the league.

Having 31 points...being 42 points behind Liverpool.

If they only had a statpadder.
Zach :shifty:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Most disappointing player of the year by far. And the wages he’s on. :sergio:

If he could even show a passing semblance of what he has done for Wales and Arsenal...
his best match of the season was wales vs hungary :baus: my silver lining was his performance during that disappointing defeat. i thought at least juve has an in-form all-rounder midfielder.

:frog:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)