Aaron Ramsey (46 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a good game. He defended well and keeps position in attacking areas when under pressure. I think his combinations with Ronaldo and Dybala have potential.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A mixed performance, some very good and much needed creativity, followed with a few terrible mistakes, he needs more games in his feet, obviously a much better choice than Berna, hopefully he will stay fit for that though...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was kind of depressed when subbed. I think he had an okay game. Not bad but not good either. He needs more playing time.

Hopefully in a line of 3, as i dont like him as AM behind the forwards, he thinkers too much.
But he has potential

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ramsey is the least of our problems. He has only looked better as the season has moved forward, and he will get better with more playing time. Barring any fitness issues, he should be an automatic starter. At his best he is nothing short of world class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill be honest, i have not been super impresse by him, but i prefer a one legged ramsey than to be forced to field the black bambi on ice

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Ramsey is the least of our problems. He has only looked better as the season has moved forward, and he will get better with more playing time. Barring any fitness issues, he should be an automatic starter. At his best he is nothing short of world class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF are you talking about! He is one of the candidates for Bidone D'oro. World class, my ass.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haha. Automatic starter. No surprise it's from the guy who still believes Rugani is a quality player. Maybe he's still watching Arsenal highlights and Empoli games of Ramsey and Rugani respectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)