Aaron Ramsey (43 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I have literally zero fond memories of his time at the club.

He didn't contribute anything his entire time here except for seemingly being a nice guy.

Think maybe we we looked a better team and he offered something different for a game or two while he was fit during his first season but that's about it.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I was initially impressed by his professionalism when he started to speak in italian to interviewers. Rlly thought he was gonna be like a Marchisio type figure. But he threw all of that respect I had for him away when he basically accused us of getting him injured all the time, and how we're just his training facility for the Welsh national team

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Agree with the poster about no comparison with Sami getting pissed on while this POS deserves to be pissed and shit on! At least Sami contributed something that you could argue he got like a "golden parachute" payment from Juve management. I'm at a point that be disappointed in Max if he ever let this scum set foot on the pitch again.

Ramsey's must be LOL at how he can just play with Max and Juve with no repercussions. He's already has said a big FU to Juve and Max and all the fans. I would break this guy's balls and even if a bluff just tell him, no worries we're going to pay but won't play you all through 2023. An example like that would wake most of the other players up that have any pride in themselves. And if it wakes Ramsey up I would still say no play pal, just make it easy on us and go. Can't be trusted.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the hell is wrong with you people. you should be happy about ramsey. you should aim to be like him. he is living the dream:

doing nothing and collecting a great paycheck. thats everyone's dream job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)