Aaron Ramsey (35 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not enough hate. Don't forget your 3 bottles of Haterade per day Sandeep the cricket expert.
You bought them all. They out of stock.
Stop lying. When I went to the store, they told me you'd already bought them all.
Another cunt on high wages we're stuck with. A typical leechfuck. I hope he suffers a career ending injury just days before his Juventus contract expires, forcing this avaricious shitcunt to retire. Fuck him and fuck the asshole shitcunt who brought him in on massive wages. Fuck you Tootsie - I hope you get gang raped in a dark London alley.
I think it's clear now who the liar is :p

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just lower the transfer fee to essentially nothing to cover for his wages. I’m sure these premier clubs can afford it, I’ve seen much shittier investments lolol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Even if we have to pay out half his remaining wage then I'm for it.

He offers absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. Any dollar not paid to him is money saved at this point.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I bet agent asked to void the contract and some cash money to leave now
In a perfect case scenario we pay nothing and he's free to walk away. In reality I know that he won't leave without some cash, so I just hope they pay as little as possible.

As things stand, he's contributing ZERO to this club. You can offload him and finish the season as we are. At least the club saves up some money that way.

If we insert Rovella between January and June in Ramsey's place, we even have an instant upgrade. On much cheaper wages, younger and a much better fit for Allegri's game.

The whole situation is a win-win, as long as we don't pay too much of "severance" pay.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Let him walk for free on the proviso we don't need to pay him out. A win win for both us and him. He is much more attractive to the EPL clubs with no transfer requirements.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
In a perfect case scenario we pay nothing and he's free to walk away. In reality I know that he won't leave without some cash, so I just hope they pay as little as possible.

As things stand, he's contributing ZERO to this club. You can offload him and finish the season as we are. At least the club saves up some money that way.

If we insert Rovella between January and June in Ramsey's place, we even have an instant upgrade. On much cheaper wages, younger and a much better fit for Allegri's game.

The whole situation is a win-win, as long as we don't pay too much of "severance" pay.
No way Genoa releases Rovella while fighting to avoid relegation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)