Aaron Ramsey (53 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
What's the point then, if not saving any salary or collecting any transfer fee to accommodate a quality replacement. Save on medical bills lol?

That said I wonder if different positions should have different training regiment (like in American football?), if some clubs don't do it already. Recently saw in a Luiz Ronaldo interview, suggesting something like that

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What's the point then, if not saving any salary or collecting any transfer fee to accommodate a quality replacement. Save on medical bills lol?

That said I wonder if different positions should have different training regiment (like in American football?), if some clubs don't do it already. Recently saw in a Luiz Ronaldo interview, suggesting something like that
The fact that all players on a team do the same fitness training is baffling to me tbh.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Doesn't his contract expire in June next year?Loan him out and pay half of the salary.
June, 2023, sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

He's owed 7m net for two more years so we'd save one year (2022-2023) of his salary but pay this year (2021-2022) in full.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Can he do anything else for us at the club? Help make lunches, cut oranges to give to players during breaks, bring water to players, paint the lines on the ground, cut the grass, pump up the balls, clean the toilets and showers, vacuum the changerooms, polish trophies in the showroom, sanitise door handles at the training facilities, do a quick course to help staff at the medical centre(he fucking spends enough time there), wash players cars, general garden maintenance around the training centre, change light globes when they shit themselves, polish players boots, wash teams kit......what else can he do to at least help earn his 7m net per season for the next 18 months???

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly study 'accounting for dummies' and help out our finance department??

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ramsey and his agents are asking for 7mln as a compensation to terminate the contract with Juventus.

[La Repubblica via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)