Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like Ramsey. I think he is underrated on Tuz due to being EPL playing Britbong but even with him being a free transfer these wages are excessive imo. Especially for a player with his injury record but i dont think we are just overpaying for no reason.

My guess is that, being a good Britbong on a free transfer means he can command a lot in wages, EPL clubs are laden with foreigners and there arent many good brits so he likely can command a high salary to sign for one of them. Goddamn EPL has too much money and its fucking us Serie A plebs over.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Way too high wages for a guy who is injured far too often and has not played at the top level. Too much risk there and is this coming from someone who quite likes Ramsey.

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
The biggest problem with these huge salary freebie players is not the cost to the club but the effect that those salaries have on the existing players, now if ramsey is making 400k a week, why should any of our existing stars not want to be paid the same. it creates animosity to have huge wage disparities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)