Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Before taxes. So take 48% away and he gets like 210k net.
I'm aware that it's before taxes. It's still ridiculous. For comparison, Ozil who is Arsenal's current top earner makes 350K before tax and they had to alter their whole wage structure for that pay rise.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
The fuck :eek: why even get "freebies" if this is what it's going to cost, and it's Ramsey- not a world star like Cristiano :crazy: I wouldn't have believed it if Can's transfer wasn't so expensive

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
The fuck :eek: why even get "freebies" if this is what it's going to cost, and it's Ramsey- not a world star like Cristiano :crazy: I wouldn't have believed it if Can's transfer wasn't so expensive
They can offer these huge salaries, because they dont pay transfer fees.

a 3 year contract at 400k a week is 62 million, all in. so its about the same as paying 30 mil and then 200k a week.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
So ronaldo is only worth 90 k more than ramsey in wages lol what a joke of a deal hes agent must of slipped aload of drugs into there tea and coffes for him to get that deal .

james95

Sep 2, 2018
They can offer these huge salaries, because they dont pay transfer fees.

a 3 year contract at 400k a week is 62 million, all in. so its about the same as paying 30 mil and then 200k a week.
He still ain't worth that. He asked for the very same wages from Arsenal and they declined which is why he's leaving and they wouldn't have had to pay no 30 million transfer fee (using your hypothesis).

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What are they smoking? I thought Can was way overpaid for what he can actually bring but for Ramsey it's madness. I'm saying this even if I was fine with his signing. Do they have a pair of functioning eyes?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So ronaldo is only worth 90 k more than ramsey in wages lol what a joke of a deal hes agent must of slipped aload of drugs into there tea and coffes for him to get that deal .
I know this will need explaining again so you drew the short straw. Ronaldo was a €117m transfer fee, including "additional fees".

€30m p/a salary x 4 years, so €237m + probable signing/agent fees

Ramsey €23.7m x 4 years = €94.8m + signing fees

Free agents get inflated salaries because of the lack of a transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)