Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I hear you bruh but with CL qualification at stake? I know the club have no ambition to build a winning side but CL is money.
Well it was stupid in the first place to have a key player on the last year of the contract. Ramsey seems like a loyal player but still. If i were Arsenal and had an option on a good replacement now I'd do it. Motivation is key.

Wysłane z mojego SM-T235 przy użyciu Tapatalka

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He played well. They didn't give him an assist but that goal was all him.

It's evident Arsenal has no order and discipline. Players are all over the place, Ramsey made so many runs without getting the ball. I don't think he stopped running all night so when he learns some tactical finesse from Allegri he can be as good as prime Marchisio if he stays healthy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why does someone need to leave aside from Benatia? Isn’t Cuadrado out for most of the rest of the season?
because according to the player registration and eligibility requirements (4 homegrown, 4 association grown, 17 'free' slots are available), our squad is full, even if we don't have enough homegrown players. in order to sign ramsey, we have to sell someone. cuadrado is taking a place, injured or not. benatia's slot will be immediately filled by caceres. ramsey has no free slot up for grabs, we could only enter him to any competition in someone else's expense. so we either sell a guy or relegate him to the primavera - latter would be a rather expensive and stupid solution. so ultimately we'll have to sell someone to make room for ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)