Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Toni was incredibly limited but he was brilliant at his job -- to score goals. I wouldn't say that he was not consistant. He played at shitty clubs yet he still managed to score 15 goals out of 30 matches. WHen he was 26 he joined Palermo and from then on he was just a beast in the box. I admit I don't like such players but I can't deny his quality to put it in the net (like Inzaghi). He basically got Palermo into Serie A then he raped in A scoring 20 goals. After that he went to Fiorentina and he was even better. Even in Germany he scored shitload of goals.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Tevez, Mandžukić. I mean even Higuain has a case.
I don't agree. I have some doubts about two players though. Pirlo because of his obvious physical decline leading to be a total liability in defence but I don't think it can be called inconsistency. Then I had the biggest doubts about Tevez but he didn't help us much in Europe during his first season. All the others have been regularly criticized here for their dips in performance over the years not to mention they're all much more experienced than Paulo. Besides Pogba of course but he's a walking definition of inconsistency so I don't understand his example at all. I think you just have very high expectations of Dybala.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
So much eye cancer by @Fr3sh

You're such a fucking hater dude. At least hate on talentless pieces of shit, and not a supremely gifted and marketable player like Dybs.
At least everyone is expecting nonsense from Fr3sh about players but some others r just beyond words... Some of them r just Pipa's fans and they are trying hard to drive the attention in other direction

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Who gives a fuck, he had very little to do with it anyway riding others glory.
Guti was underrated just because of Madrid's addiction to galactico's he was as good as Figo/bekcam if not better
Only player better than him in midfield in Madrid was Zidane, makelele and Redondo

- - - Updated - - -

And Seedorf
Which he was juventino
One of my all time favs
Rate him higher than Davids bite me hoes

- - - Updated - - -

Wish*

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm sorry bro

Wish I could make and send a quick video, add me on what's app fam
Anyway I just wanna sing your praises bro
Dead serious got much love for you :heart: been like an interwebz equivalent of my own brother. Would get into a brawl for your sake even if I knew you were in the wrong

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Guti was underrated just because of Madrid's addiction to galactico's he was as good as Figo/bekcam if not better
Only player better than him in midfield in Madrid was Zidane, makelele and Redondo

- - - Updated - - -

And Seedorf
Which he was juventino
One of my all time favs

- - - Updated - - -

Wish*
Don't do this to yourself bro :lol: seemidget like jzanetti was stuffed with horse hormones.

Anyhow I hit you up when Dybs knocks out barca again next round. Take care by then.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

And Seedorf
Which he was juventino
One of my all time favs

- - - Updated - - -

Wish*

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

And Seedorf
Which he was juventino
One of my all time favs

- - - Updated - - -

Wish*
Take it easy with that weed. Nobody is better than almighty Davids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)