Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
And football journalists are Nietzsche's super humans?
Obviously they are not but they are people paid to watch and comment on football so I guess they know their bit ;). Also, those are pro and anti Juve papers praising him if you had any doubts.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Obviously they are not but they are people paid to watch and comment on football so I guess they know their bit ;). Also, those are pro and anti Juve papers praising him if you had any doubts.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I worked as a journalist and most of the time it doesn't work like that.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I think Ramsey loses a decent amount of allure if the signing is for June. It's already a short-term move but it would very logical to make the move in January considering how big of a chance we have this year regarding the CL.

Once you let January pass and go into the summer, the big teams start fixing all their problems, Ronaldo grows a year older, and the move makes less sense.

It's not that I would be against it in June but it makes so much sense for January that it's almost no-brainer territory considering our chances and positional need.
Completely agree. Not sure if i would even welcome the move after the summer tbh.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If we can somehow off load Khedira in order to bring ramsey now, what another masterstroke that'll be from Paratici

Am I the only one here that thinks that Ramsey would have a huge positive impact on Dybala as he won't have to keep dropping deep to help drive the midfield forward, instead we get more bodies forward?

Last edited:

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
If we can somehow off load Khedira in order to bring ramsey now, what another masterstroke that'll be from Paratici

Am I the only one here that thinks that Ramsey would have a huge positive impact on Dybala as he won't have to keep dropping deep to help drive the midfield forward, instead we get more bodies forward?
I don't think he plays in the final phase any more than Khedira does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)