Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ofcourse it is, in thats defenitely not net. In what world would Ramsey have 2nd highest salary on our team just like that? Not only that, but double of what most of our players are getting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what do you guys think about him provided he can stay fit?

- - - Updated - - -

He is a really creative and technical box to box CM. Good at moving between the lines and joining attacks. But mainly a all around polished and smooth possession player. Very good finisher for a midfielder. His 16-17 season was insane in that regard.

Our attackers would be much happier combining with him over Khedira, Matuidi, and Bentancur in the box to box role.

But all this is pointless since he is so injury prone. And I would said we need a more physical midfielder, but for him it's not necessary if he is there to just take Khediras rotational role.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I like the sound of that. We could use a CM that joins the attack effectively

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He has more talent in the final third than all of our CMs combined. It's by far our biggest weakness. There are so many plays to be made behind Ronaldo, right in that pocket of the field that Matuidi unwillingly finds himself in over and over.

It's definitely a short-term move as I don't see him lasting very long. But we're in a short-term window with Ronaldo anyways so fuck it.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He has more talent in the final third than all of our CMs combined. It's by far our biggest weakness. There are so many plays to be made behind Ronaldo, right in that pocket of the field that Matuidi unwillingly finds himself in over and over.

It's definitely a short-term move as I don't see him last very long. But we're in a short-term window with Ronaldo anyways so fuck it.
:tup:

Not the best mid around, but offers something our mid desperately lacks. Definitely an improvement, and if he's the best we can get right now - do it. We need to get as much out of this team as possible as long as CR7 is around. i'm only concerned about his injuries...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hope we sign him so we can bring the “Aaron Ramsey curse” thing over to us

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...sey-curse-list-goal-score-celebrity-death/amp
:lol:

"The Grim Reaper of Soccer"

https://www.latintimes.com/aaron-ra...ery-time-he-scores-someone-famous-dies-204096

"On October 2nd, Ramsey scored again, this time against the Spurs at White Hart Lane. Less than 72 hours later, Steve Jobs died at his home in California."

Ok. Now i really want him.

Last edited:

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
:rolleyes:

Lazy, arrogant, unmotivated, arsenal poster boy, slouch, huge wages, a player Inda would sign, sucking on gas balloons, ugly, past it, the exact opposite of what juventus stands for.

Why don't you want us to finally win the CL?
You are not entirely wrong of what you said about him. Yes he is kinda lazy and his wage is huge but, he is a playmaker and that is exactly the type of a player we need now. Look at our midfielders they are good at defending but they are not creative enough to assist goals every game, that is why we always win 1-0 or so. No matter how good our team is if we don't get a creative midfielder we are not going far in this champions league let alone win it. Ozil is selfless guy who likes to assist a goal more than to score and I believe Ronaldo would be very happy to have him by his side.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ozil is good against bottom 10 teams and poor against top 10.

We're doing fine vs the Chievos and SPALs. We need players who can beat the best in Europe. Ozil isn't that.

Welcome to 2018...almost 2019.

We do lack a top mezzala. Ozil-like AM isn't the answer. Ramsey kinda is except he isn't top. Can connect midfield with attack, play in the "hole," counterattack, shoot from long distance - everything we're missing and a clear improvement over Khedira, who tries to be a mezzala. But there needs to be another CM signing who's even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)