Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Unconvinced how well he fits into this Juve side.

He has to be given a lot of attacking freedom and with Juve playing three forwards almost in every game that would put a lot of strain on the defence and other midfielders.

Juve's midfield already looks too open in a lot of games without throwing a player like Ramsey into it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I just realised that we have been winning back to back scudetti for almost as long as Ramsey has been losing. Dude has still lost more though.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Good player, and adds something we are missing. My only concern is that I never seen a British player be succesfull outside the PL.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was Arsenal's player of the year last year. I know that's a bit like being the fastest white guy in the 100m sprint but he has been a key player for them - when fit. That's the continual problem with him, because otherwise he's a dangerous attacking threat from midfield. He's had four 40+ game seasons for Arsenal out of ten seasons, but you could easily argue that we don't need him to play that many games for us.

On a personal level I'd like to see a Welsh player play for us, but generally I'm indifferent to his arrival.
Is there a large sheep population in Turin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)