Aaargh!!i Hate You!!! You Go To Hell And You Die!!!!! (5 Viewers)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

I know, Lac. I'm just worried about you picking up bad habits.:scared:

hey i smoke like once a week...alone, by myself...in my back yard....no funny stuff....just tobacco...and i do it once a week...and im planning to stop once i find myself in a better situation...:) thnx for all the concern

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #85
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Are you two actually father and son or does it just look like it? :D
    actually pad is not my father. :D pad, are you my father??

i mean if we wants to, we can sit down and discuss a contract or something :D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

I hate when hooligans start tearing apart a stadium. Instead, these idiots could all meet at one hooligan's house and tear it apart. That way, no innocent people or property gets injured.
    I watched "TimeSlot" a few weeks ago and it's about "Heysel Tragedy"....oh, god that's really :scared:!

:down:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #96
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

I watched "TimeSlot" a few weeks ago and it's about "Heysel Tragedy"....oh, god that's really :scared:!

:down:
    juve vs liverpool. the sad part was we were innocent...and a part of the structure broke or something.

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    another thing i hate is seeing GARBAGE AND LITTER scattered in the streets and roads i just cant understand why people wouldnt throw them in bins.

As i always say RECYCLE RECYCLE RECYCLE AND LETS MAKE EARTH A BETTER PLACE GO GREEN :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)