Aaargh!!i Hate You!!! You Go To Hell And You Die!!!!! (6 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++
This Polish TV stopped to give South Park, cause some people didn't like it :groan::rolleyes:
Must have been the first bright idea to hit Polish TV this decade..

Nelly, thank you, I too despise smoking! :fero:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Cool, you have "tv4" then :)
I've got 'svensk' TV4. Tell me... what's their problem? In the middle of the movies they go to the news for an half hour. :confused: Weirdos!

++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
i hate seeing young peopleSMOKING!!!
Me too! Well... I smoke and I'm 19. But I hate seing thoose 12-17 year old kids smoking cuz they think its cool. FREAKS!

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

I've got 'svensk' TV4. Tell me... what's their problem? In the middle of the movies they go to the news for an half hour. :confused: Weirdos!
Don't ask me, I never watch that crappy channel anyways :angel:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Karlberg, why did you start then?
I started about 1 ½ years ago.. Dont know really:confused: I started smooking at party's, and then one day I was addicted. Crap! :fero:

I've tried to stop, but I'm weak:down: My coach is always bugging me about it. "You'll never become a pro footballer like that" he says... like thats gonna happen anyway!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

Don't ask me, I never watch that crappy channel anyways :angel:
They have some cool shows during the day... but you're right! They suck! The same goes for 1 and 2, and for all the danish channels. CRAP! FREAKS! :groan: :fero:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I don't see the age argument, what's the difference when you start? You inflict harm on yourself and you bother people.
Older people smoke to relax. If you're stressed, smoking really helps! Not trying to get someone to smoke, so for all you americans 'Don't sue me!' :D

Kids smoke to be cool, and that sucks!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You don't get the point, do you? It sucks regardless. Some people take deep breaths to relax, others take drugs. To use it for relaxation is no justification, find another method, try yoga, what do I care as long as I don't have to be around smoke.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

What is your point exactly? :confused:
My point is that living in country, where we had true censorship, I find a bit funny, when people saying about censorship in a way you said. Cause we know this word in it very negative meaning.
So censorship is not: "even better then" for me. It's not good when you're not allowed to eg watch some TV programms, when some important people :rolleyes: in your county don't like it

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
You don't get the point, do you? It sucks regardless. Some people take deep breaths to relax, others take drugs. To use it for relaxation is no justification, find another method, try yoga, what do I care as long as I don't have to be around smoke.
Yeah, I do. I know it sucks... but I'm hooked.
Yoga? Yeah like thats gonna happen :D

...i try my best not to smoke around other people, except for other smokers of course, or people who don't mind.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
But ideas are "open to interpretation". The idea of cencorship can be very positive, it can also be not as good. In this case, however, I can only applaud the decision :cool:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    it means i smoke occasionally. it is addictive, but i dont know how i control myself...it just sort-of happens. and i dont smoke nearly enough to kill myself...

smoking is fine if u do it rarely.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    But ideas are "open to interpretation". The idea of cencorship can be very positive, it can also be not as good. In this case, however, I can only applaud the decision :cool:
    Idea of censorship can't be even a bit positive. Amen ;)

Well I think I would have to mentin here what other serials, the same people wanted to ban cause of their "public effect"
    Maybe it would make my opinion more clear.
    But it's topic to long discussion ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)