Aaargh!!i Hate You!!! You Go To Hell And You Die!!!!! (4 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

...i try my best not to smoke around other people, except for other smokers of course, or people who don't mind.
I hope you ask them before.

I hate smokers for this thing for sure: here they never ask, do they can smoke, even in your own house. They just smoke

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++

I hate smokers for this thing for sure: here they never ask, do they can smoke, even in your own house. They just smoke
I'm not like this at all... I always ask people if they mind. In the train I only smoke where it's allowed, and that goes for all public places.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I can't think of anything that really annoys me actually... :undecide: I don't take such things very seriously I suppose...

I support the smoking argument made by Nelly though. I always tell smoking girls they really shouldn't do that because it makes them taste like an ashtray and it usually does the trick...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I support the smoking argument made by Nelly though. I always tell smoking girls they really shouldn't do that because it makes them taste like an ashtray and it usually does the trick...
You should apply that principle to smoking guys ;)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Laresca, Lacrease, Lacerase, Lactose Intollerant - you know that you are too young to smoke. Shame on you :down:

I hate when hooligans start tearing apart a stadium. Instead, these idiots could all meet at one hooligan's house and tear it apart. That way, no innocent people or property gets injured.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I hate when hooligans start tearing apart a stadium. Instead, these idiots could all meet at one hooligan's house and tear it apart. That way, no innocent people or property gets injured.
Now that idea I like!! :D

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #77
    Laresca, Lacrease, Lacerase, Lactose Intollerant - you know that you are too young to smoke. Shame on you :down:
    Pad my man, its not illegal. The law states that the PURCHASE of cigarettes by a minor is illegal. It says nothing about SMOKING minors.

:)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #78

Yeah. good idea :D thats one way to dumbfound dumb mindless hooligans on booze...

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

Pad my man, its not illegal. The law states that the PURCHASE of cigarettes by a minor is illegal. It says nothing about SMOKING minors.

:)
    I know, Lac. I'm just worried about you picking up bad habits.:scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)