- - - - - - - Drogba

or 4-4-2

Buffon

Maicon - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra

Ribéry - Essien - Gerrard - Ronaldo

Villa - Ibrahimovic

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You keep screwing it up. You don't write :D at the end of a sentence, you write ", moron".

e.g. "I think you missed the point of my post, moron."
I'd rather laugh at a person in a manner which doesn't exclude the laughee to the laughing, than just coming across as a bitter and cynical bully, my dear Andries.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He has been the second best rightback this season ahead of everyone else. Barring the terrible game against Real and the worse game against Chelsea, he has been one of the most consistent fullbacks this season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He has been the second best rightback this season ahead of everyone else. Barring the terrible game against Real and the worse game against Chelsea, he has been one of the most consistent fullbacks this season.
Maybe, but he certainly wasn't the best RB so people would include him in world's best 11.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Cesar: best GK this year, despite Buffon and Casillas perhaps being better overall
Maicon: beastly
Chiellini: top class and will only improve
Pique: top class, and can play the ball out from the back, and is young as well
Evra: no one else has done better this year, despite his faults
Essien: best defensive midfielder in the world, and can contribute in attack
Xavi: best distributor, and his through-balls will perfect for the quick forwards.
Gerrard: technically not as proficient nor as smooth a passer as those spanish midfielders, but his tackling, long shots, and particularly his drive are enough to get him in the team as captain.
Messi: no explanation needed
Ronaldo: total cunt, but rather decent player
Torres: has developed the strength to lead the front line, decent in the air, and would thrive on passes from Gerrard, Messi, and Xavi

Cesar

Maicon-Chiellini-Pique-Evra

Essien

Gerrard---Xavi

Messi------------------Ronaldo

Torres
of course, this is a pretty attacking line-up, but with Essien and Gerrard dominating the middle and Xavi controlling everything, this would be a rather decent team.

Bench:
Casillas/Buffon
Agger
some quick DC
Fabregas/Alonso
Iniesta
Mascherano
Kaka'
Drogba
Villa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)