A Tragedy: Killed because of defending Juve! (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
giovanotti said:
Why???Express your thoughts.
Come on, how is this a tragedy? The moron died over defending his football club! It's just about the dumbest waste of a human life I can possibly think of. There are people fighting cancer, depression and god knows what other awful circumstances that were thrown at them for no apparent reason. Yet this intelligent member of the human species decided football was worth risking his life over. I have no sympathy or respect for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
Maybe the two just got in an argument, one of them felt insulted and killed the other.
You know reporters.. they just have to have a good story.. nowadays homicide just doesn't cut it.. Juve has to be involved somehow :rolleyes: ;)

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
May god rest every soul who was killed or died unjustly in peace....whether its Renzo...or the thousands of people dying everyday in Iraq, Palestine, Africa and the rest of the world.

Apr 12, 2004
Erik said:
Come on, how is this a tragedy? The moron died over defending his football club! It's just about the dumbest waste of a human life I can possibly think of. There are people fighting cancer, depression and god knows what other awful circumstances that were thrown at them for no apparent reason. Yet this intelligent member of the human species decided football was worth risking his life over. I have no sympathy or respect for that.

:clap:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Erik said:
Agreed (mostly).

I still feel sorry for him, but a truly assinine thing to die for.

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Nawaf said:
You know reporters.. they just have to have a good story.. nowadays homicide just doesn't cut it.. Juve has to be involved somehow :rolleyes: ;)
I hear you man....Now the Italians will blame Moggi for this....the Americans will blame Bin Laden....Bin Laden will ask the Muslims to kill the Inter Fans all over the world and the Arabs will blame each other :p

PEACE :cool:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Erik said:
I agree with you ( the part of having no simpathy for that)...but I'm sorry for the guy as every other guy...when you sum it,at the end ,a guy who died from a cancer or from a knife or whatever is a dead guy,and that is another lost life.That's what I wanted to tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)