A Tragedy: Killed because of defending Juve! (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I don't think anyone is crying in these forums apart from the smileys. Either the 20-year old is a very unstable person, or the Juventino did something to provoke him. Probably a mix of both. Either way, it's silly.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
;) What bands are you interested in that are coming there? I've never been to Hultan. I havn't been to many festivals in my life anyway, but I'm a regular at Stockolm Jazz Festival. Hultan is another type of experience though. :/

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i hope the interistis that killed him is brought to justice, by death only! an eye for an eye, may this juventino be burried with his maglia, knowing that he died for the love of his club.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Badass Devil said:
i hope the interistis that killed him is brought to justice, by death only! an eye for an eye, may this juventino be burried with his maglia, knowing that he died for the love of his club.
Settle down.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Akerman said:
;) What bands are you interested in that are coming there? I've never been to Hultan. I havn't been to many festivals in my life anyway, but I'm a regular at Stockolm Jazz Festival. Hultan is another type of experience though. :/
Korn and Lou Reed basically. I am not that interested in the bands, I enjoy the festival life and I work at Hultsfred.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Scenvakt on Hawaii (if you don't know what that is, it is the biggest stage in the festival). I work only 18 hours in the three days and I get a ticket to go in for free, backstage access, on stage access and 6 meals. Pretty neat, right?

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Jeeks said:
Scenvakt on Hawaii (if you don't know what that is, it is the biggest stage in the festival). I work only 18 hours in the three days and I get a ticket to go in for free, backstage access, on stage access and 6 meals. Pretty neat, right?
Wow, that's sweet! :) There are some geat bands there if you are into swedish rock.

Yeah, I know the scenes from watching it on TV.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Akerman said:
Settle down.

how can i? i've waged war on interisti's for years, hating them for their arrogant views and their stupid opinions, and their irritable manner in how they think they are the angelic fans of italy, and to murder a juventino simply cuz of who he supports is nothing less than sad, and reaffirms my true HATE for inter milan, the board, and its glory hunting fans

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Erik said:
Come on, how is this a tragedy? The moron died over defending his football club! It's just about the dumbest waste of a human life I can possibly think of. There are people fighting cancer, depression and god knows what other awful circumstances that were thrown at them for no apparent reason. Yet this intelligent member of the human species decided football was worth risking his life over. I have no sympathy or respect for that.
How true. Both parties are in the wrong, and the Juventino even paid a big price for that.

No comments.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Badass Devil said:

You are retarded.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Badass Devil said:
how can i? i've waged war on interisti's for years, hating them for their arrogant views and their stupid opinions, and their irritable manner in how they think they are the angelic fans of italy, and to murder a juventino simply cuz of who he supports is nothing less than sad, and reaffirms my true HATE for inter milan, the board, and its glory hunting fans

What the fuck world are you living in? Inter is the epitome of ANTI-glory hunters. They never win anything. Think before you speak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)