A Tragedy: Killed because of defending Juve! (2 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
There are many here who live out their violent fantasies in the comfort of their own room, but what I fear is that there may be some who take that violent language and hatred onto the streets. It is bad enough that we, who would just like to discourse on topics Juventus, have to be subjected to their malign minds, but I fear that their neighbours have much more to suffer.

Why is it that so many jump on this bandwagon to show off their ignorant and sick emotions without fact or reason or the moderators taking any notice. (Say Crapello and you are warned, say "Faggot, slag ect, nothing happens).

Most probably for the families involved this will indeed be a tragedy.
And for this web-site a tragic reflection of just how low it is sinking. I ask once agian:
"Is it possible to have part of this domain, for serious, intelligent and obsenity free interaction(I won't ask for text language free, though I wish it), that is well monitored?"

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Badass Devil said:
i hope the interistis that killed him is brought to justice, by death only! an eye for an eye, may this juventino be burried with his maglia, knowing that he died for the love of his club.
Yes, a fucking martyr is what I say:disagree:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
he died defending juve....
ho touching could that be.....

R.I.P. our dear juventino.
huge tragedy.lets wish it will never happen again :depressed

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well, how silly. Rest in peace and all that but its a bit ridiculous, there are more important things in life than football - inspired rivalry..

Sep 28, 2002
Erik said:
Come on, how is this a tragedy? The moron died over defending his football club! It\'s just about the dumbest waste of a human life I can possibly think of. There are people fighting cancer, depression and god knows what other awful circumstances that were thrown at them for no apparent reason. Yet this intelligent member of the human species decided football was worth risking his life over. I have no sympathy or respect for that.

i dont think you can say it like that. what if guy was walking down the street minding his own business and some inbred attacked him because of the shirt? maybe he didnt defend his club, maybe he was defending himself and someone was just bothered about the fect that he\'s a juventino. i do that fairly often (walk down the street minding me own business wearing juve shirt that is :D) and i\'d be pretty damn pissed if someone decided to kill me because of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)