A Question of Morality (15 Viewers)

Is it okay to torture newborn babies?

• Yes

• No

• I Eat Babies

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 26, 2007
What's up with all these new threads? "circumcision: yes or no", "is it ok to enslave people", "can we kill babies", etc. Why not just consolidate into one big "stupid questions" thread?
It's not that hard. The first one discusses the ethics of circumcision, the other 2 were coincidentally created at nearly the same time and come down to the same thing: whether all moral values are absolute or relative to a certain situation. It's just kind of hard to discuss these sort of things in a place where comments of people who don't have a clue what the topic is about or people who try to be funny fill up the majority of the thread.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's not that hard. The first one discusses the ethics of circumcision, the other 2 were coincidentally created at nearly the same time and come down to the same thing: whether all moral values are absolute or relative to a certain situation. It's just kind of hard to discuss these sort of things in a place where comments of people who don't have a clue what the topic is about or people who try to be funny fill up the majority of the thread.
They're all discussing the same thing. Why do we need three of them?

Jun 26, 2007
They're all discussing the same thing. Why do we need three of them?
read this:

Jun 26, 2007
They're still discussing the same thing. Why do we need three of them?
The first one discusses the ethics of circumcision. Got it?

Now we're moving on to something else:

the other 2 were coincidentally created at nearly the same time

and

come down to the same thing: whether all moral values are absolute or relative to a certain situation

So, to recapitalize:

- first one <----> second = third one
- second + third discuss the same thing because they were created nearly simultaneously, otherwise there would only be one of those 2

My teacher always told me silly questions don't exist. I'm looking forward to your next witty oneliner though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)