A new war in Yemen (1 Viewer)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #45
    They fold to little known outside forces like a paper army.
    Actually the so called Yemeni army is allying with Houthis against other Yemenis. The previous dictator made sure the army is made up of a specific region in Yemen to guarantee their loyalty to him. So, the army is not really being defeated. It is being used to defeat other Yemenis.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...prisoners-mass-jailbreak-150402081857522.html

AQAP has just accomplished a massive jailbreak in Yemen, over 300 prisoners released from Yemeni government jails, including Khalid Batarfi, a senior member of AQAP.

Lots of fighting again today in Aden, the Houthis have made considerable progress in taking the city.

- - - Updated - - -

The fucking Muslims are controlling the weather in Yemen now. It's sunni in some areas but mostly Shiite
    There are more Sunnis in Yemen than shia houthis. Yet there isn't even one sunni group that is anywhere near as strong as the houthis.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    No, I meant as in humans.
    Sunnis make up 85-90% of those who call themselves Muslims.Shias make up a measly 10%. ? Over the last fourteen hundred years, the Shias NEVER made a majority in any single country! Of course not until Shah Ismail I came to power in Persia and forcibly converted the population to Shi'ism.shia always practice taqiyya.The Shia are practicing it to hide their Shia beliefs, not the Islamic beliefs.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Sunnis make up 85-90% of those who call themselves Muslims.Shias make up a measly 10%. ? Over the last fourteen hundred years, the Shias NEVER made a majority in any single country! Of course not until Shah Ismail I came to power in Persia and forcibly converted the population to Shi'ism.shia always practice taqiyya.The Shia are practicing it to hide their Shia beliefs, not the Islamic beliefs.
    Shi'aa were always the majority in Lebanon.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Shi'aa were always the majority in Lebanon.
    i think Shia are in the majority in Iraq and Bahrain and iran .and And of this Lebanese Shi'a Muslims have become the single largest religious sect in Lebanon period

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen no evidence indicating that 41% of Lebanese are shiite. From what I've been able to determine, the following statistics are roughly correct:

39% christian
    27% sunni
    27% shiite
    5% druze
    2% other

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    i think Shia are in the majority in Iraq and Bahrain and iran .and And of this Lebanese Shi'a Muslims have become the single largest religious sect in Lebanon period

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen no evidence indicating that 41% of Lebanese are shiite. From what I've been able to determine, the following statistics are roughly correct:

39% christian
    27% sunni
    27% shiite
    5% druze
    2% other
    I am Lebanese and I'm your best source :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)