A new war in Yemen (2 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #65
    One of the nicest lies I heard from a Pakistani last week when we were discussing Yemen, he told me this "Did you hear about our rocket that was tested recently and hit Sudan from Pakistan?" I was surprised that anybody can believe such shit. I told him "If that really took place, what is the use of it?" He replied directly: "It is our first test to hit Israel from Pakistan!" I could not stop myself from telling him "Well, give me a break my dear and liberate Kashmir first before claiming that you want to help Palestine". He looked at me as if he saw an evil suddenly.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    One of the nicest lies I heard from a Pakistani last week when we were discussing Yemen, he told me this "Did you hear about our rocket that was tested recently and hit Sudan from Pakistan?" I was surprised that anybody can believe such shit. I told him "If that really took place, what is the use of it?" He replied directly: "It is our first test to hit Israel from Pakistan!" I could not stop myself from telling him "Well, give me a break my dear and liberate Kashmir first before claiming that you want to help Palestine". He looked at me as if he saw an evil suddenly.
    same story about iranian government.they always claiming that they help to palestine without consider palestinians are sunni muslim while I was in Tehran, there is officially not a SINGLE Sunni Masjid. Iranian Sunni Imam speaks against government and DEMANDING A SINGLE SUNNI MASJID IN TEHRAN!!!
    palestine is just a device for achieve their goals.just making some lies about Islam to justify their wrong actions and to gain west sympathy

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    same story about iranian government.they always claiming that they help to palestine without consider palestinians are sunni muslim while I was in Tehran, there is officially not a SINGLE Sunni Masjid. Iranian Sunni Imam speaks against government and DEMANDING A SINGLE SUNNI MASJID IN TEHRAN!!!
    palestine is just a device for achieve their goals.just making some lies about Islam to justify their wrong actions and to gain west sympathy
    Exactly, man

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    Taliban Pakistan just announced they are ready to send 100 martyr bomber to help Saudi Arabia :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    What does the FORMER ruler of Qatar has to do with 'cheap labour' leaving their country? If they don't want to leave, they are not forced.

What does the FORMER ruler of Qatar has to do with Palestinians in Jordan, conflict in fucking Pakistan, crushing rebels in Bahrain?

This is beyond idiotic! Whoever made it and laughed at it needs lots of education I'm afraid.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #70
    Senegal just decided to send 2100 soldiers to help Saudi Arabia against Houthis in Yemen...

The first non-Arab country to join the coalition against Houthis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)