a *****in' dedication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Cool pics Martin :cool: , you look different from the other pic, though not as different as Gray in all his pics...

(Don't tell Graham, but I think he just posts random pictures of Asian teens and he assumes that we won't notice a difference :D )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Cool pics Martin :cool: , you look different from the other pic, though not as different as Gray in all his pics...

(Don't tell Graham, but I think he just posts random pictures of Asian teens and he assumes that we won't notice a difference :D )
:howler:
I was thinking the same friggin thing!!! I've yet to see two pictures of him that look similar. :D

May 30, 2004
erik man most of the stuf you said is probably true .. as i dont kno everyone here as much as you do .... i was expecting to be in that list too ... but am glad you didnt judge me... as we havent talked that much on the forums newy... congrats for ur 20k ....

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #188
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    cmon people dont do this. lets all unite and tell it to erik like it is
    Hahaha you're losing Donnyboy :D

Thanks Vitoria :thumb: And the rest of you too! :cool:

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    would you meet me?
    Sure. Like I said: fuckable :howler:

Martin - that picture does you no justice. You shoulda posted a stockholm one :(

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #195
    Smart move; their beer sucks

++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    what,none for me?

Congrats Erik:)
    I couldn't think of anything negative :doh:

ANNOUNCEMENT TO REASSURE DON BES
    Well and prolly everyone else too...

As you know I'm moving to the other side of the Continent tomorrow and I have no idea if I'll have reasonable internet access there but in case I do, I want to make a promise to reassure you all:

If I have decent internet access (that would be; in my house), I'll stick around at the forum (though not nearly as much as I am right now cause that would be impossible to keep up), but only in the qualitative way that I used to be. Not in the garbage posting way I've been for the past month.

So expect a return of Dutch football coverage and in-depth interviews (copied from elsewhere and translated by me only, ed. :D)

I hope I put your minds at ease ;)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    Erik: I said farewell, and you didn't even bother responding. That's not very polite! :groan:

Martin: Héhé, that picture looks familiar! :D I'm going there again February 9 for France-Sweden and hopefully this time it's neither raining nor deserted!

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Smart move; their beer sucks

I couldn't think of anything negative :doh:

ANNOUNCEMENT TO REASSURE DON BES
    Well and prolly everyone else too...

As you know I'm moving to the other side of the Continent tomorrow and I have no idea if I'll have reasonable internet access there but in case I do, I want to make a promise to reassure you all:

If I have decent internet access (that would be; in my house), I'll stick around at the forum (though not nearly as much as I am right now cause that would be impossible to keep up), but only in the qualitative way that I used to be. Not in the garbage posting way I've been for the past month.

So expect a return of Dutch football coverage and in-depth interviews (copied from elsewhere and translated by me only, ed. :D)

I hope I put your minds at ease ;)

now i have to change my signature again

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #200
    As in: thank god erik might stay? :cap:

++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
    Erik: I said farewell, and you didn't even bother responding. That's not very polite! :groan:

Martin: Héhé, that picture looks familiar! :D I'm going there again February 9 for France-Sweden and hopefully this time it's neither raining nor deserted!
    I was gonna PM you in French but I'll just thank you now then :D

Merci beaucoup! :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Gotta hate moving somewhere new for the first time. Good luck :D
    Hate? It's great! This is the fourth time I'm doing this. I've also lived in England already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)