a *****in' dedication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

anyone but andy or zlatan is fine by me. im tired.
Dude, you only won because you post your propaganda picks everywhere. I post one of my ugliest pics and still finish right behind you. Thats not good for you Fli. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Dude, you only won because you post your propaganda picks everywhere. I post one of my ugliest pics and still finish right behind you. Thats not good for you Fli. :D

Post one picture where you look better and we'll judge

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Who wants to bet that if he posts a pic, it'll be with that same sweater ? :D
He wont, its like me with Skype, same thing

and if he does post it itll be that cocaine addict one we've seen 493943883282 times

Sep 28, 2002

what propaganda. i post pics where im drunk like an arse. you post high school big smile pics and i still win. eminem :stuckup:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

He wont, its like me with Skype, same thing
Hardly the same thing at all... Show me where he primised.

Andy tries to stick to his word as far as I know...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who wants to bet that if he posts a pic, it'll be with that same sweater ? :D

Hmm, at least I post a pic or two. :cheesy:

Fliakis, you have had more exposure on the forums than I have. You have posted more pictures. The votes are tainted..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Hardly the same thing at all... Show me where he primised.

Andy tries to stick to his word as far as I know...

He didnt promise anything but same thing

My $10 bet that we wont see anything is still up

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Why should I go around posting as many pics as I can when people do not even post their pics? Whats the point? Its just a waste of time.
Dont say you wanna be elected sex god then

and once again I win against you, I knew you wouldnt post anything

Fabiana 52 Andy 0

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What are you picking on Andy for? He already posted a couple of pics in the past. There are still those that never have, yes I'm talking to you lamers out there who are too lame to do it. :p

And also, not to get all technical but determining a "sex god" as you call it, wouldn't the merit possibly involve other credentials than a picture?

Carry on children.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
What are you picking on Andy for? He already posted a couple of pics in the past. There are still those that never have, yes I'm talking to you lamers out there who are too lame to do it. :p

Hey! look whos talking

and its an Internet sex god, I doubt it can be decided with something else than pictures

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

And also, not to get all technical but determining a "sex god" as you call it, wouldn't the merit possibly involve other credentials than a picture?

Carry on children.
Youre absolutely right. All candidates (good looking non american ones) have to sleep with me and they will be rated out of 10.

Whos up first? Do I heard Fabianas name? :howler: :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Youre absolutely right. All candidates (good looking non american ones) have to sleep with me and they will be rated out of 10.

Whos up first? Do I heard Fabianas name? :howler: :D
Of course

You never told me if I look good in the picture I posted in that other thread

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Hey! look whos talking

and its an Internet sex god, I doubt it can be decided with something else than pictures
I did post a picture a long time ago. Not that I have any interest in being included in this contest anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)