A Gorilla, a Spic, a Redneck and a Carcamano walk into a national team...... (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so wait a minute, andy believes that Amauri SHOULD play for Italy? just to piss off teh racists

but

he believes that Rossi should not have played for Italy (despite having Italien blood) and his family are terrorists

you are a complex guy
No, all I care about is citizenship. Rossi has it so he can play for Italy, and so can Amauri.

But since it is my own opinion, I'm free to hate Rossi as a supporter of the US. He certainly was a traitor to the USSF.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I never said that, did I?

But Hulk is the 4th striker for Brazil, and would hardly, if ever, get on the field.

That is exactly what Amauri would be on Brazil. A 4th Striker, and so far,Dunga hasn't called him up yet to be even that.

What does that tell you
Well, Diego too is not being called.

Juve might be the ones who ruined Amauri's chance to play for Brazil. If you remember, Dunga did call him once, but he did so after another striker got injured, and since he didn't call him on time Juve had the right to refuse to let Amauri go.
If we let Amauri go to Brazil, and if he got his chance back then (he was in brilliant form at the time), things could have been different after that.

Dunga has Fabiano as a target man, and he's been experimenting with many players who could play as target man in case Fabiano gets injured.
Pato and Robinho aren't single striker type of players.
So, Dunga called Hulk, Adriano, fucking Julio Baptista (who's still regularly getting the calls) and Tardelli (from Atletico Mineiro), but none of them does enough to deserve a world cup place.

Even Pato lost his place after Dunga found Nilmar, who, unlike Pato who was disappointing whenever he played for Brazil, is playing excellently and also scores the goals.
Hell, even Robinho isn't a regular when Brazil plays 4-3-1-2.

Anyway, if Dunga plays 4-3-2-1, as he usually did, with Kaka and Robinho behind the striker, then he'll need a second target man, who can take Fabiano's spot in case Fabiano's injured.
So far all the experiments failed and IMO, none of Adriano, Hulk, Tardelli or Baptista can be Fabiano's sub.
Amauri can.

But, to get back to the 2nd sentence of this post, Juve might have hurt Dunga's ego when we didn't let Amauri go, and now Dunga, even if Amauri starts playing great, will probably not call him anymore.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That could be the other factor I mentioned, Alen. Dunga is a first class douchebag.

But he does seem to be getting the results for Brazil, but not selecting Amauri might come back to haunt him.

An Italy - Brazil WC Final with Amauri scoring the winning goal for one side would be unbelievable.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I read he'll get his passport after Italy play their last friendly so I don't think Lippi will call him up without playing a single game before. I don't see Dunga call him up either so that sucks for him but good for us Juventini.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If Rossi scores against the U.S. again I will hunt him down and kill him

His shit form for both club and country should be enough for Lippi to drop him from the roster so he can spend his summer watching the tournament from his coach where he belongs

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would LOVE it if Lippi doesn't select him.

That way we can send our greetings to him and his family from South Africa.

The little terrorist.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well he shouldn't be in the squad the way he is playing, I hope he misses the WC and spends his time sitting on his ass thinking about why he deserves what he gets

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, Diego too is not being called.

Juve might be the ones who ruined Amauri's chance to play for Brazil. If you remember, Dunga did call him once, but he did so after another striker got injured, and since he didn't call him on time Juve had the right to refuse to let Amauri go.
If we let Amauri go to Brazil, and if he got his chance back then (he was in brilliant form at the time), things could have been different after that.

Dunga has Fabiano as a target man, and he's been experimenting with many players who could play as target man in case Fabiano gets injured.
Pato and Robinho aren't single striker type of players.
So, Dunga called Hulk, Adriano, fucking Julio Baptista (who's still regularly getting the calls) and Tardelli (from Atletico Mineiro), but none of them does enough to deserve a world cup place.

Even Pato lost his place after Dunga found Nilmar, who, unlike Pato who was disappointing whenever he played for Brazil, is playing excellently and also scores the goals.
Hell, even Robinho isn't a regular when Brazil plays 4-3-1-2.

Anyway, if Dunga plays 4-3-2-1, as he usually did, with Kaka and Robinho behind the striker, then he'll need a second target man, who can take Fabiano's spot in case Fabiano's injured.
So far all the experiments failed and IMO, none of Adriano, Hulk, Tardelli or Baptista can be Fabiano's sub.
Amauri can.

But, to get back to the 2nd sentence of this post, Juve might have hurt Dunga's ego when we didn't let Amauri go, and now Dunga, even if Amauri starts playing great, will probably not call him anymore.
Milan doesn't have any proper internationals besides T. Silva and Ibra muhaha

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So what I am trying to say is that if we didn't have black Italians in our team we wouldn't have conceded 4 goals in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)