A couple things about reps (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Akerman said:
What I don't understand is where to find my reps. My text has changed from "... is on a distinguished road" to "... is an unknown quantity at this time", but I don't see any reps anywhere so why has the text changed?

I got a negative rep for "Ofcourse Juventus will win the scudetto. Milan is not our biggest threat, they are too busy with CL but will still not win it. Fiorentina seem like a stiffer competition.". But where is the explaination? And why would someone give negative rep for that?
In user options, you can see the number of rep points you have, and there's an option to turn the rep system off for you. Just uncheck the box.
"... is on a distinguished road" and "... is an unknown quantity at this time" correspond to your rep being in different ranges.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #122
    Dominic said:
    The way you take this rep thing so seriously is exaggerated.
    :howler:
    Yeah, I take it THAT seriously that Im gonna shoot myself if I receive a negative rep. I already cut my wrists when Marty said that he didnt approve my idea.

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #124
    Well, if having new ideas, discussing them and defending them is acting exaggerated about something, then you are right.

Maybe our concepts of exaggeration arent the same

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Having, discussing and defending new ideas is exaggerated if it's about a topic such as this. Especially the way you are going about it.

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #126
    As I said before, maybe our definitions of 'exaggeration' are different

If you think that this topic is that worthless then you shouldnt be reading and/or discussing things in threads related to it. Simple as that.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    by the way, what are the barriers, in terms of rep points, between having one green bar and 2, 3, 4, 5 etc?

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
    I fed up with this system being abused in the wrong way. I've gotten two mysterious negative reps without an explaination and I think they arn't even deserved.

I'm turning this function off, people are getting on my nerves.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Don Bes said:
    2 negative and one possitive.

but the funniest thing is that somebody wrote this on the negative rep comment "COMMAND THESE NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH CUNTBREATH!!"

on my post about me admiring the work of zeman
    the comments made there are uncensored too,tell this to the enforcer and u will get ur agressor banned too;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Don Bes said:
    2 negative and one possitive.

but the funniest thing is that somebody wrote this on the negative rep comment "COMMAND THESE NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH CUNTBREATH!!"

on my post about me admiring the work of zeman
    Sounds Burkalicious. I think he's trying to be as close to the top of the charts as he can and he's pouring insults frat-boy style on everyone who gets in his way.

:coffee:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Contrary to poluar belief, rep comments arent entirely anonimous. If we try real hard (and by we I mean the mod team) we can actually see the comments and who made them.

Two people have already been banned over that.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    And yes, I have seen who made those comments and I can tell you that he's already been banned, not for this tho, but for making such comments to someone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)