A couple things about reps (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Tifoso Lou said:
But if it isn't "serious", then what is the point? Let me explain.

You have a bunch of positive reps. The positive ones are the "norm", so to speak.
So a negative rep kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth. And for what? It's a forum, for gosh sakes.

I believe that a poster that shows everyone respect (an occasional bad day will happen, of course....as it has to you and me, file mou ) can be "rep'd" by the mutual respect, and yes, kindness, that he/she is shown here.

We are all brothers and sisters in Juventus (not to mention, I would argue, even more important metaphysical levels). Our mutual love for Juve is what should animate this site. :)
I am sorry you look at it that way man.

I check at it,and it really gives me laugh sometimes,and I check the positive ones also,when someone agree with me,that's make me feel like "yeah,someone agrees with me about that"other than tht I don't care how many green squares I have or not.

Look at this,wouldn't you laugh at it? :D

Aug 1, 2003
I do think that letting people know who pos or neg repped them would settle the problem a bit, it will make posters give rep points wisely.

Oh well, I got a '-' rep today for liking Paola e Chiara :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I still think there should be limits on how much or how many rep points you can give out...to at least give them inherent value as a "limited" resource. As is, the economics of them are pretty messed up.

As I told Marty in the mod threads earlier today, people should think twice before dishing it out like shore leave cash on a drunken sailor.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
I still think there should be limits on how much or how many rep points you can give out...to at least give them inherent value as a "limited" resource. As is, the economics of them are pretty messed up.

As I told Marty in the mod threads earlier today, people should think twice before dishing it out like shore leave cash on a drunken sailor.
leave it like that man,it's fun.

why you guys feel in competition? I don't really care who has more rep/respect than me :confused:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
snoop said:

I check at it,and it really gives me laugh sometimes,and I check the positive ones also,when someone agree with me,that's make me feel like "yeah,someone agrees with me about that"other than tht I don't care how many green squares I have or not.

whoodaphuck is kupy?

Apr 12, 2004
snoop said:

I defenitely was the suck a dick one.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Shadowfax said:
As i said the other day, I think if a person is to get rep points, several members should have to rep the same post, not jus one person...
So if several people like a post it will be recognised and if several people dont like a post, that will be shown as well...
I like that idea.

EDIT: this is probably worth reposting for those of you who haven't read it:
Marty said:
Oh. ;)

And those who are too concerned about the rep system can opt-in to not display the icons:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I got a negative rep for "Ofcourse Juventus will win the scudetto. Milan is not our biggest threat, they are too busy with CL but will still not win it. Fiorentina seem like a stiffer competition.". But where is the explaination? And why would someone give negative rep for that?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Join the movement buddy...We dont need rep to show our worth...let us all unite in one color.....plus Black matches with everything not like that nasty lime green....unless u got red??....nevermind just join...hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)