a bit of...art (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks mate ;)

Umm no actually, I only printed one of the negatives that I've had. Photo paper isn't cheap unfortunately :down:

My next assignment is to choose 4 of the pics from the roll that I took, so hopefully they'll turn out okay :)

I'm really enjoying this whole b&w photography course, cos we have to take all our photos with everything manual (aperture, shutter speed, film speed, focus), and it's fun looking at the results different settings have. The course is blowing my budget a tad, but I'm getting some nice photos.

I'll (hopefully) put some decent ones up as i go

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    You know that roll of film I was talking about in my rant? I thought I might aswell post one of the pics from it.

It's really nothing special, cos we were just meant to print out a photo with different tonal ranges as a demo of these contrast filters we put in. So don't feel any obligation to say it's a good photo and all that, cos it's just a demo snapshot
    waw!!!

amazing picture.... :eek::D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't really like that one as much. I took another one with my dog in it, but didn't print that particular one for the demo. Maybe I'll see how that one turns out. It's like a 'companion' shot, with both of them facing the lake (yes, that's a lake.. it also happens to be in my backyard... my family bought an orchid nursery last October and our property's huge, great for taking photos in :thumb: )

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    damn homey you got a lake !
    i'm definetly comin over
    Excellent :D

I'd like to put some fish in there some time so I can go fishing :thumb:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    and ducks !
    and it'd be cool if you could get some water lilies ... i dunno if you can buy them tho :undecide:

you and your lake man makin me wanna go camping

did you try swimmin in there ?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Nah man, it's probably not very clean since it's pretty stagnant. The water has nowhere to go, so it's pretty still most of the time. That usually makes it really stale and gross :yuck:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    true that true that

so do you know if it's possible to get water lilies somewhere ? would you have to go to some lake and steal a few and put them in your lake ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)