a bit of...art (1 Viewer)

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
    In the meantime, here is the picture of the mountains covered by snow which I've taken several weeks ago.

This is where I work :)
    oh it's so nice :)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    in new hampshire when i went camping this summer with some people from Baku
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

You know, in Azerbaijan there are lots of places like that.
    that would explain why they go to there all the time

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    :)

You know, Baku is very different from that- it's a desert. That's probably why the people born and raised in Baku enjoy nature so much- due to a total lack of it in everyday life.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    i don't know if you guys like this kind of stuff but i'm obsessed with eyes so here is what i do sometimes : get a photo off the internet and fvck with it ... here is something i've been "working" on for the past hour or so

edit: now i definetly see that it needs more work

Jan 7, 2004
    ahh i get it
    this is your way of expressing yourself?

actually the whole thing looks kinda weird (it looks unnatural) for my taste and the colours (Canadian spelling of your "color" ) have something to do with it

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    You know that roll of film I was talking about in my rant? I thought I might aswell post one of the pics from it.

It's really nothing special, cos we were just meant to print out a photo with different tonal ranges as a demo of these contrast filters we put in. So don't feel any obligation to say it's a good photo and all that, cos it's just a demo snapshot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)