A bit of a bind (3 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
Dan said:
Hmmm. No congratulations? :D

but seriously, one side of me says that, but the other knows this chance comes once a teenagehood. She goes to university, with her comes parties and free booze and other great things
You are a man after my own heart. Get yourself a fake ID and lie her pants off...:toast:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I propose that all girl threads in the future are immidiately closed with the response "JUST SHAG HER FFS!!!"

Anyone else with me?

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
What is this advice you people are giving? Tell her the truth? What kind of gay shit is that. Lie brotha, lie. If you want to get serious about this girl you should probably tell her the truth at once, but hey how serious could you get when youre sixteen right?:D

You have to be careful when lying though, all the situations that might come up and catch you in a lie has to be minimised. For instance you have to avoid places where you might have to show id. Like buying smokes, going to the club, etc. Also you have to keep her away from you friends and family because if they ask her how old she is the distance in years are bound to come up, So its just too risky.

Youre friends could be cool though, i suspect you have mostly guy friends right? They could easily lie for you, if they are real friends that is so your friends shouldnt be a problem, what you have to watch out for though is those bitchass friends that are jelous of your situatuion and could put sticks in your wheels. So its always a risk involving your friends.

About your family, i doubt you could make them lie for you so the best way would to keep them out of the picture completely. The problem is though that after some time she is going to want to meet your family and wonder why you never let her meet them. She is going to think you are ashamed of her and that is going to give you massive headaches. The best way would be to fabricate a story as soon as possible that your family is horrible and you are afraid of letting her meet them. That could work, but if she is the nagging type you would probably have to squeeze out a few tears to convince her. Tears are always good because they will give you undurstanding and sympathy.

There you have it, its not easy but im sure you are up for the challenge young blood. Good luck:)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Shoryuken said:
What is this advice you people are giving? Tell her the truth? What kind of gay shit is that. Lie brotha, lie. If you want to get serious about this girl you should probably tell her the truth at once, but hey how serious could you get when youre sixteen right?:D

You have to be careful when lying though, all the situations that might come up and catch you in a lie has to be minimised. For instance you have to avoid places where you might have to show id. Like buying smokes, going to the club, etc. Also you have to keep her away from you friends and family because if they ask her how old she is the distance in years are bound to come up, So its just too risky.

Youre friends could be cool though, i suspect you have mostly guy friends right? They could easily lie for you, if they are real friends that is so your friends shouldnt be a problem, what you have to watch out for though is those bitchass friends that are jelous of your situatuion and could put sticks in your wheels. So its always a risk involving your friends.

About your family, i doubt you could make them lie for you so the best way would to keep them out of the picture completely. The problem is though that after some time she is going to want to meet your family and wonder why you never let her meet them. She is going to think you are ashamed of her and that is going to give you massive headaches. The best way would be to fabricate a story as soon as possible that your family is horrible and you are afraid of letting her meet them. That could work, but if she is the nagging type you would probably have to squeeze out a few tears to convince her. Tears are always good because they will give you undurstanding and sympathy.

There you have it, its not easy but im sure you are up for the challenge young blood. Good luck:)

For reference...see Tech N9ne - Im A Playa:D

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Dan said:
Anyway, here is the bind

About 2 weeks ago I was out in a club having a good time when a cute girl crashed into me on the dancefloor. Unintentional or not, her interest was made clear later on in the evening. Anyway, after a small chat outside the club exchanging names, we go to the dancefloor. Of course, this time I do all the right moves and charm her off her pants.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we are still seeing each other today and she actually is a really decent girl. We get along well and ive been spending alot of my time with her recently.

Anyway, weve been seeing each other for roughly two weeks and there is one problem. She thinks im 18, when Im 16 in reality. Perhaps I could of gotten away with it if she was 18 or 17 herself, but she is 20 and I don't really know what to do. I can tell she likes me alot, but I have no idea whether I should tell her my real age sooner rather then later, or not at all.

Advice?
Just tell her you´re 45 and scare her off!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dan said:
Anyway, here is the bind

About 2 weeks ago I was out in a club having a good time when a cute girl crashed into me on the dancefloor. Unintentional or not, her interest was made clear later on in the evening. Anyway, after a small chat outside the club exchanging names, we go to the dancefloor. Of course, this time I do all the right moves and charm her off her pants.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we are still seeing each other today and she actually is a really decent girl. We get along well and ive been spending alot of my time with her recently.

Anyway, weve been seeing each other for roughly two weeks and there is one problem. She thinks im 18, when Im 16 in reality. Perhaps I could of gotten away with it if she was 18 or 17 herself, but she is 20 and I don't really know what to do. I can tell she likes me alot, but I have no idea whether I should tell her my real age sooner rather then later, or not at all.

Advice?
I don't understand why you lied in the first place. If you were getting along fine before, why lie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)