A bit of a bind (11 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Anyway, here is the bind

About 2 weeks ago I was out in a club having a good time when a cute girl crashed into me on the dancefloor. Unintentional or not, her interest was made clear later on in the evening. Anyway, after a small chat outside the club exchanging names, we go to the dancefloor. Of course, this time I do all the right moves and charm her off her pants.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we are still seeing each other today and she actually is a really decent girl. We get along well and ive been spending alot of my time with her recently.

Anyway, weve been seeing each other for roughly two weeks and there is one problem. She thinks im 18, when Im 16 in reality. Perhaps I could of gotten away with it if she was 18 or 17 herself, but she is 20 and I don't really know what to do. I can tell she likes me alot, but I have no idea whether I should tell her my real age sooner rather then later, or not at all.

Advice?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Dont lie. Dont bring it up period. Let her bring it up if she has to. If she asks, you avoid the issue. Divert.
"Have you had bad experiences with age in your past?"
"Im 52. No really."
"How old do I look? (let her guess) Im 11 and a half you fuckin pedo!"

If she's stubborn, then tell her the truth. If she makes a scene, tell her that the both of you are getting along fine regardless of age. Tell her that you didnt discriminate against her because she was too old.

If nothing happens, give her the New York salute and send her wrinkly, senior-citizen-ass packing.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Enron said:
    Tell her the truth and pray she keeps you. If she finds out it wont be pretty.
    Hmmm. No congratulations? :D

but seriously, one side of me says that, but the other knows this chance comes once a teenagehood. She goes to university, with her comes parties and free booze and other great things

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Layce Erayce said:
    Dont lie. Dont bring it up period. Let her bring it up if she has to. If she asks, you avoid the issue. Divert.
    "Have you had bad experiences with age in your past?"
    "Im 52. No really."
    "How old do I look? (let her guess) Im 11 and a half you fuckin pedo!"

If she's stubborn, then tell her the truth. If she makes a scene, tell her that the both of you are getting along fine regardless of age. Tell her that you didnt discriminate against her because she was too old.

If nothing happens, give her the New York salute and send her wrinkly, senior-citizen-ass packing.
    good arguements, but ive already told her im 18. Though she honestly does seem to place little emphasis on age as she has mentioned a couple of times age doesnt matter. still, its a fine line between talking the talking and walking the walk

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Dan said:
    Hmmm. No congratulations? :D

but seriously, one side of me says that, but the other knows this chance comes once a teenagehood. She goes to university, with her comes parties and free booze and other great things
    congratulations for what?

back to your problem.. may be she also did not tell you her real age??

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Maresca said:
    congratulations for what?

back to your problem.. may be she also did not tell you her real age??
    nevermind

well, she has to be at least over 18, because she has her own flat and is going to university

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Alright Danny. Congrats on the older woman. Heres what I would do. Figure out if she just wants to party or if shes in it for a relationship. If shes strictly the party girl then have your fun. But if she wants the relationship thing youll have to decide whats fair to her. Which would probably be honesty.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ßömßärdiër said:
    Yea. just do what I said, it will be a lot easier. But say it after you bone.

:D
    :D

Hmm. Ill probably tell her on saturday, thinking about it.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Dan said:
    good arguements, but ive already told her im 18. Though she honestly does seem to place little emphasis on age as she has mentioned a couple of times age doesnt matter. still, its a fine line between talking the talking and walking the walk
    Fuckeroo. Your in deep shit.

Dont tell her at all. If she finds out, casually tell her that you tell everybody your 18. Its a habit. Your school thinks your 18, your friends think your 18. Even your mother thinks your 18. This one definitely works.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Enron said:
    Alright Danny. Congrats on the older woman. Heres what I would do. Figure out if she just wants to party or if shes in it for a relationship. If shes strictly the party girl then have your fun. But if she wants the relationship thing youll have to decide whats fair to her. Which would probably be honesty.
    Its probably relationship. infact im pretty certain it is.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Layce Erayce said:
    Fuckeroo. Your in deep shit.

Dont tell her at all. If she finds out, casually tell her that you tell everybody your 18. Its a habit. Your school thinks your 18, your friends think your 18. Even your mother thinks your 18. This one definitely works.
    Isnt that a bit see through? She could approach anyone in the future whom she meets through me and try to find out if it is true or not

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Dan said:
    Isnt that a bit see through? She could approach anyone in the future whom she meets through me and try to find out if it is true or not
    Is this some kind of committed relationship or is she just a fling? You dont plan on taking her home to Mom do you? :disagree:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Tell her that you thought she asked your age in octal ... and you hadn't converted it to decimal. That always scores big with the babes.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
    NO you gotta tell her now.......and if she dumps you then let her chill for like a few days then call her or sendher flowers or somehtinglikethat. if you take too long, you're counted as lying to her and girls hate that. just explain to her that you really likeher and tellher to give you a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)