2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Lilianna said:
that's true.

but those girls are complete idiots.
they are becoming sluts way too early

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

this is fucking classic !!!!!!:agree: :agree:

nearly fell out of my chair................

I may have to change my sig !!!!!:p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Seven said:
Now THAT I agree with. I was merely pointing out it's funny how Lilliana talks about the possibility of being regarded as a slut. Mind you, Lili, that's purely subjective and something others say about you. What you say here, Enron, is obviously the REAL reason you shouldn't start having sex too soon.
it's because you are keen on making fun of my words and because you can't read between the lines.
writing down all those hings enron did,was not nessecary IMO.
it's obvious.
whatever i say...just because you and don bes and endless other ppl here hate me,it will become a joke.
but i am used to be the central joke in here ALWAYS so i won't carry on with it.

give me a break for once.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lilianna said:
it's because you are keen on making fun of my words and because you can't read between the lines.
it's obvious.
whatever i say...just because you and don bes and endless other ppl here hate me,it will become a joke.
but i am used to be the central joke in here ALWAYS so i won't carry on with it.

Being a slut and having a sexual disease are two completely different stories, Lili. It's not about reading between the lines. What you're saying is that if you say "yes' I should understand you mean "no". That's just not right.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lilianna said:
it's obvious.

Sorry for saying there arent sluts.:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)