A bit of a bind (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Dan. I am glad you finally got it settled. Youre truthfulness showed maturity and the ability to "be a man" two qualities most older women love. Way to go my friend.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lilianna said:
well yeah,sorry,i wrote it wrong.

but especially those very young girls,if they start having sex in the age of 13-14,being TOTALLY immature for that,they have like...90% more chances to become sluts than an older girl....

i don't know if you're getting my point this time
You are aware of the fact that being a slut isn't a disease? You can't have 90% more chance of becoming a slut if you start having sex earlier. Unless you can back that up with some official statistics though.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Seven said:
You are aware of the fact that being a slut isn't a disease? You can't have 90% more chance of becoming a slut if you start having sex earlier. Unless you can back that up with some official statistics though.
I dont know about statistics but Lilly does have a point about starting to have sex at an early age. Its not the way to go for kids who arent mature enough to deal with the after affects. At least in the US when teens begin having sex at an early age they are more likely to become pregnant, contract STDs, and wind up in physical relationships with dominate older men. But Lilly should also realize that even though a woman enjoys sex that does not make her a slut. In fact there are no sluts, just women who enjoy sex. Without these ladies I wouldnt be the man I am today.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Enron said:
I dont know about statistics but Lilly does have a point about starting to have sex at an early age. Its not the way to go for kids who arent mature enough to deal with the after affects. At least in the US when teens begin having sex at an early age they are more likely to become pregnant, contract STDs, and wind up in physical relationships with dominate older men. But Lilly should also realize that even though a woman enjoys sex that does not make her a slut. In fact there are no sluts, just women who enjoy sex. Without these ladies I wouldnt be the man I am today.
Now THAT I agree with. I was merely pointing out it's funny how Lilliana talks about the possibility of being regarded as a slut. Mind you, Lili, that's purely subjective and something others say about you. What you say here, Enron, is obviously the REAL reason you shouldn't start having sex too soon.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Seven said:
Now THAT I agree with. I was merely pointing out it's funny how Lilliana talks about the possibility of being regarded as a slut. Mind you, Lili, that's purely subjective and something others say about you. What you say here, Enron, is obviously the REAL reason you shouldn't start having sex too soon.
Thank you Seven. Im going to call upon my friend Fivel the Mouse of Fox Studios American Tale for my next exquisite literal tidbit.

"There are no sluts in America and the streets are paved in cheese!"

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #139
    Enron said:
    Dan. I am glad you finally got it settled. Youre truthfulness showed maturity and the ability to "be a man" two qualities most older women love. Way to go my friend.
    Yeah, Im happy. All I need to do now is find a band in which I can be the frontman in and it will be a cool ass teenage years.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Enron said:
    Thank you Seven. Im going to call upon my friend Fivel the Mouse of Fox Studios American Tale for my next exquisite literal tidbit.

"There are no sluts in America and the streets are paved in cheese!"
    To the contrary, there's no cheese here and the streets are paved with sluts. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)