9th August Juve vs Roma (4 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
Looks like a dive to me so I'll do this:

*clap clap*

:p
and let me guess, when someone else does the same thing against juve next season, there will be blood right :rolleyes:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

nope again, seriously Marty, you'll see when it happens during the season.

And Zlatan, its not me :D
What makes you think I've not followed Juventus during the season?

What can I say, had you got the penalty instead of us I would have been upset too. :p

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Exactly, looking for objectiveness here is like looking for water in the desert.
well maybe its becouse this forum is a JUVENTUS forum... so I guess that if you are waiting that some Juve fan say "f$"% DP he dive, that F$%/$%& cheater" then you definitly need to "lighten up"

;):D

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Do I expect it, not really.

But I am going to remember this when it happens during next season :p
I would really like to see if you have a shot at us when we play full strength with both sqauds i am honestly dying to see so.

May 30, 2004

and let me guess, when someone else does the same thing against juve next season, there will be blood right :rolleyes:
obviously there will be .. this is the juventus forum we dont care if it happens to you .. i mean we ll notice it maybe point it out but no1 will give a shita .. what are you expecting you expect juventuz.com not to be favouring juventus and instead ***** about why the penalty was right or wrong .. if i wasnt a juve fan i wouldnt giv the penalty and it would be called a dubious decision but i think del piero kicked the ball too far when he got tackled so i wouldnt ve called it a penalty but well the referee is on the same field and he knows best :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)