4th place, possible or not (3 Viewers)

Do you think we can finish 4th?

• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Based on our form and the fact how our season as been, also the fact that we will continue getting robbed by the referees, together with injuries to players, id say no for now. CL is impossible. EL is a real challenge, but no.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Based on our form and the fact how our season as been, also the fact that we will continue getting robbed by the referees, together with injuries to players, id say no for now. CL is impossible. EL is a real challenge, but no.
Nothing is impossible... (Unless the players stopped believing in it)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That really is stupid! So Dinamo will get same coef.points for winning in CL as it gets for wins in EL?? That makes no sense!
I know it doesn't, and I actually argued about this last year, but this system works that way, terrible..

Exactly my thoughts. Still 50-50% thou, Cagliari match will give us the answers, if we fail that too, then we won't make EL. We are this bad sadly, and people are still not aware yet.

Apr 12, 2004
I used to think that. Now I am not so sure. Clearly, having more money at our disposal has not made things better for us. In fact, when you spend foolishly, you might even wonder if it makes it worse.

When someone proves themselves incapable of making sound financial decisions, the last thing you want to do is give them more money.
Best thing I've seen written here in some time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Watch us finish 6th and the BOD will shut us all up because they'll call the season an improvement over the previous one.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So 7th place is now the new 4th place? Just like 4th became the new 1st place :) What a great development.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)