4th place, possible or not (11 Viewers)

Do you think we can finish 4th?

• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i think we have a last shot at 4th place....but we have to win same games in a row now....
if we manage to win against cagliari and inter anything is possible.... we need atleast 4points out of those 2 games.... if we get less i think there is no chance for us finishing 4th....winning against inter could be a moral booster....if we lose it could kill the last motiviation we have...

i am normally not to optimistic (well who is right now...) but i have a feeling that we can turn things around.... we can just hope for no more injuries and to get the injured players back on the pitch...atleast we would have some more options....maybe del neri finds also one of his balls :D
I am.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i would rather cl because we get money and, well you know using that money and the premise of cl we can attract better quality players.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'd rather get to the CL and hope for a better squad so we won't be humiliated but I know what you prefer.
I used to think that. Now I am not so sure. Clearly, having more money at our disposal has not made things better for us. In fact, when you spend foolishly, you might even wonder if it makes it worse.

When someone proves themselves incapable of making sound financial decisions, the last thing you want to do is give them more money.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I used to think that. Now I am not so sure. Clearly, having more money at our disposal has not made things better for us. In fact, when you spend foolishly, you might even wonder if it makes it worse.

When someone proves themselves incapable of making sound financial decisions, the last thing you want to do is give them more money.
You used to think like that but now you are not sure? What do you mean, Greg? Do you really want us to miss out on the CL? Because with this logic you also want us to miss out on the EL as well. Let's hope for an 8th place finish then for a better and brighter future.

The current management did not have the money the previous one had by the way, so we don't know how they will use it yet. I understand being cautious but I don't understand not wanting the team to succeed because we are afraid of bad investments.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are wrong in your assumption JCK. I want us to qualify for the CL, and if we do, I have prepared myself for the humiliation that is set to follow.

I am not doubting that we should/will be able to attract better players, but whether we actually will do so. Marrota and Del Neri are not the duo to guide us to a brighter and more prosperous future.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You are wrong in your assumption JCK. I want us to qualify for the CL, and if we do, I have prepared myself for the humiliation that is set to follow.

I am not doubting that we should/will be able to attract better players, but whether we actually will do so. Marrota and Del Neri are not the duo to guide us to a brighter and more prosperous future.
Actually the worst case scenario for us is missing that CL spot (which is pretty likely to happen this season). We already are 11 millions in the red right now, missing out on CL football yet again next season will hurt us "financially" pretty bad. Every year that will pass by without European football will build up a bigger and bigger debt that the club will suffer from on the long run.

I don't care of getting humiliated in that competition (that already happened many times in those past two seasons). I actually believe that our management will sign quality players once we have the money to do so. The fact that we were after Dzeko and already bought Krasic atleast gives us a hope that there still some logic in those guys heads.

Suffering financially will mean more panic shit buys which will result in more shit results and we will enter an endless cycle that might go on for many many years.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What Neutrol said. 4th position means a qualifier, against another team coming from a strong competition. So that's still only about a 50% chance of getting in the CL.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Oh, that. 50/50, what, you're not serious are you?

A whole new level of being weak. We're being scared of CL qualifier partner. :sergio:
Dead serious.

Do you realise that the 4th placed team in Italy will have to face a team coming from one of the other big leagues? With a bit of bad luck (English team, Spanish team, German team), we won't even have a 50% chance.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Dead serious.

Do you realise that the 4th placed team in Italy will have to face a team coming from one of the other big leagues? With a bit of bad luck (English team, Spanish team, German team), we won't even have a 50% chance.
We could also get someone from Switzerland or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)