4th place, possible or not (13 Viewers)

Do you think we can finish 4th?

• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Can't wait for this to happen. Just a year and a half until Messi's transfer :D. There will be bragging about the other 2 but Juve will probably reject their proposals to join us because they just aren't good enough for us.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Can't wait for this to happen. Just a year and a half until Messi's transfer :D. There will be bragging about the other 2 but Juve will probably reject their proposals to join us because they just aren't good enough for us.
They will be broken to hear that :D But we will take Villa instead so Messi could easily fit in.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
even if we beat inter and milan we can't get the 4th spot...we're so pathetic when it comes to away games, we always struggle, compared to the milano teams and napoli. But i wish we could get it because if not we won't see the big cash from elkann...

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
even if we beat inter and milan we can't get the 4th spot...we're so pathetic when it comes to away games, we always struggle, compared to the milano teams and napoli. But i wish we could get it because if not we won't see the big cash from elkann...
There isn't much difference between our home and away form.

Jun 13, 2007
I feel like I just stumbled onto a page where all the fans that have become insane after years of torture from watching Juve expressively share their illusions with the rest of the world.

Keep it up.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol:

I say Milan, Inter, and Napoli have a lock on the CL positions; their squads are stronger and far more consistent than ours, particularly in the case of both Milan and Inter whose subs bench could probably still defeat our starting eleven.

In any case, that leaves Roma, Palermo, Lazio, and Udinese, along with us of course fighting for that coveted 4'th spot. I don't see either Udinese or Lazio posing a threat in the long-term, so they will eventually capitulate and finish 7'th and 8'th respectively. Roma, and Palermo on the other hand are genuine threats, particularly Roma, as they seem to put in the effort when it really counts. Somehow I see Palermo marginally missing out again, as they throw away points needlessly in a couple of key fixtures. Can we overhaul Roma then? It really depends on how far they progress in the CL, and how these CL exertions will impact on their league form. The few coming weeks are going to be crucial, as will our direct encounter with Roma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)