• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #301
    I apologize to everyone, my family, friends, relatives and all my mates around here for voting thinking we could finish 4th place. Forgive me I didn't really fully realize that Del Neri is even worse than Ciro Ferrara, one would expect after all these years he would at least know a thing of two about subs.

Father, Mother, I love you, I'm really sorry. I will never repeat this mistake again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Starting with an average management, hiring an overage coach and overpaying for average Italian players, creates an average team witch only brings some average results.

Unfortunately for us, our current owners can still milk a slightly better than average #, due to the last dying effects of what this jersey stands for and the romantic quality players that are still in our possession.

One day we will reach the bottom and hopefully them they will sell the club and only then we can start hoping for a new rising...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Starting with an average management, hiring an overage coach and overpaying for average Italian players, creates an average team witch only brings some average results.

Unfortunately for us, our current owners can still milk a slightly better than average #, due to the last dying effects of what this jersey stands for and the romantic quality players that are still in our possession.

One day we will reach the bottom and hopefully them they will sell the club and only then we can start hoping for a new rising...
    When you say bottom, do you mean bottom of Serie A or bottom of Serie B?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    I apologize to everyone, my family, friends, relatives and all my mates around here for voting thinking we could finish 4th place. Forgive me I didn't really fully realize that Del Neri is even worse than Ciro Ferrara, one would expect after all these years he would at least know a thing of two about subs.

Father, Mother, I love you, I'm really sorry. I will never repeat this mistake again.
    Send me a pm with a formal apology & i'll consider forgiving you.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

You see why I opened that 7th place possible thread? :(

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    It's crazy to think of a Champions league without Juventus and have to see it happen for 3 years out of five, assuming we don't make it this year. And on the back of last nights defeat, we don't deserve to either. Imagine what would happen against the mighty Rosenbergs and Anderlechts.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    We can barely make the EL in one of the sh*ttiest Serie A season. Things are not looking good. If the clowns on board don't wake up then forget scudetti's and CL spots, especially now that Italy will have 3.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I wonder where exactly we lost that killer mentality? I mean when we were in Serie B we were going to stop at nothing to get back to the top flight and the season after we had that same mentality...where exactly then did we become fragile pussies with a mental block?

Where is the source?

:depressed

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    The loss to Fulham really stands out in my mind. It's like as soon as Cannavaro got sent off we crumbled like pansies. I remember stating that we had a bitch mentality late in the second half and getting criticized for it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I wonder where exactly we lost that killer mentality? I mean when we were in Serie B we were going to stop at nothing to get back to the top flight and the season after we had that same mentality...where exactly then did we become fragile pussies with a mental block?

Where is the source? :depressed
    1) Loss of the old guard in Nedved, Trez, and Cuntavaro.
    2) Mediocre players who don't understand what it means to play for Juventus.
    3) Progressively hiring coaches who are worse and worse, and not adept at handling a big club with their small mid-table mentality.
    4) Focus on Italian "talent" when it simply doesn't exist.
    5) Weak management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)